ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Unfortunately we're having contract issues with Lexi. She's kind of a diva, and has a long list of demands. Our attorneys and agents are working day and night trying to negotiate with her manager. Fortunately her manager is Kaylee, who says that our position would be greatly improved if she could be the MC's own personal sex slave, so we're very optimistic that the situation will be resolved soon.
That a lot of words to say he's still gonna have to slap his grandma.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Unfortunately we're having contract issues with Lexi. She's kind of a diva, and has a long list of demands. Our attorneys and agents are working day and night trying to negotiate with her manager. Fortunately her manager is Kaylee, who says that our position would be greatly improved if she could be the MC's own personal sex slave, so we're very optimistic that the situation will be resolved soon.
Park.png

enigma9999

aka enigma
Donor
May 20, 2018

Kaylee: "Wait, we can't do this!"
MC: "I told you not to tease me, didn't I?!"

d7_lexiscene0043_056.png

Edit: Disclaimer from the Dev team below
*Note: Posting this one image does not allow full context of the scene it was taken from. It in no way depicts a non-consensual situation.

Last edited:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018

View attachment 494557
This post doesn't include the disclaimer that was included with the post on Patreon. This does not depict actual rape. Kaylee's fantasy is to be dominated and taken. Half of all females have a forced sex fantasy. To be clear, they do not have a rape fantasy, there is a difference. So don't think we are condoning rape. The idea behind Kaylee's fantasy is to play into that female fantasy of being taken by a dominant male that in reality has consent. I'll add one final thought on this. Real men don't rape. This fantasy is fun to play with a consenting partner, but to play this fantasy, a man should already know that his partner has given consent before doing so.

This is what her fantasy is based on, and fits Kaylee's personality...

Last edited:

enigma9999

aka enigma
Donor
May 20, 2018
This post doesn't include the disclaimer that was included with the post on Patreon. This does not depict actual rape. Kaylee's fantasy is to be dominated and taken. Half of all females have a forced sex fantasy. To be clear, they do not have a rape fantasy, there is a difference. So don't think we are condoning rape. The idea behind Kaylee's fantasy is to play into that female fantasy of being taken by a dominant male that in reality has consent. I'll add one final thought on this. Real men don't rape. This fantasy is fun to play with a consenting partner, but to play this fantasy, a man should already know that his partner has given consent before doing so.

This is what her fantasy is based on, and fits Kaylee's personality...
Sorry, I missed the disclaimer. I have added it in the post.

Cheers

Reactions: Repuci

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

View attachment 494557
Maybe how the MC sees her right now:
Lexi - Devil.jpg

Full disclaimer from the Dev team see few posts above.
*Note: Posting this one image does not allow full context of the scene it was taken from. It in no way depicts a non-consensual situation.
I swear, no little devils nore the MC were harmed making this picture.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Maybe how the MC sees her right now:
View attachment 495319

Full disclaimer from the Dev team see few posts above.
I swear, no little devils nore the MC were harmed making this picture.
I've gotta post that on Patreon

AssassinOG95

Dec 23, 2019
No songs?
I have the same issue. The main menu music and sound effects (giggles, heartbeat and the like) are working, but the background music and the country music in the car that I presume should be there isn't playing. Is there some codec I need to install?
EDIT: On the other hand, maybe there is no music yet...

Last edited:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have the same issue. The main menu music and sound effects (giggles, heartbeat and the like) are working, but the background music and the country music in the car that I presume should be there isn't playing. Is there some codec I need to install?
EDIT: On the other hand, maybe there is no music yet...
The background music only plays before you hit Start, or load a save. There is one scene where the MC sings "Kiss My Country", but there is no music to it. In another scene when leaving the Pizzeria, a song does play.

If that song isn't playing for you, check that the mixer is turned up in the settings. I think it's on Channel 1 Music.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes