Seeking LF a game with a female MC with dark skin and a pair of spectacles & more

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Since I am playing on Android mainly, I don't think there are that many options in the market yet, but do suggest any games you can think of that match the my demand:
1. Playable female MC with dark skin that wears a pair of spectacles; B Cup is just fine, so "small breasts" is preferred.
2. A game with choices where the MC doesn't necessarily fuck everyone to the end.

NSFW//SFW is fine.
If there is an option to turn the MC like that (dark skin+spectacles), it's fine.
If the MC is male and turns into a female MC...whatever, let's go down that rabbit hole.

So, let's open that can of Pringles and see where everybody brings to this party.
Sincerely thanks to anyone in advance, your help is very much appreciated under this COVID-19 pandemic.
(in a hindsight, just to be clear, playable MC means I am controlling her, not having her as a NPC in the game)

Last edited:

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
It's been a week.I think I might just discovered a unicorn genre for this adult gaming industry:
To boldly create a game that no developer has made before.

Till that day someone can think of one title that fits...those requirements will never be fulfilled.