LF content with traps,femboys, etc

DistractedLeblanc

Jul 26, 2017
Traps, femboys, etc.. I don't see much stuff with them. Tales of Androgony is nice and I also like Corruption of Champions but i've played them too many times.

CYOA, VN, game whatever. I really don't like RPGmaker kinda games I get lost and frustrated

dunhill

May 3, 2017
well i'm not into that stuff :idontcare: but i think you'll enjoy "Futadom world" and i think their is a few others... maybe someone with the same taste as you will give more suggestions... you can also search for tags here to find some stuff you are looking for.. :pancakeMix:

Reactions: QueenBree

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not exactly my thing but i've ran into a few on my travels around here.

Trials in Tainted Space, same guy that did Corruption of Champions only it's still getting updates at a regular pace. This one is my thing but I like COYA type games.

Life in Silk.
Sissy Maker.
Futadom World.
There is another futa game made in RPGM but I can't remember it off the top of my head. I'll try and hunt it down.
There is a COYA type game specifically about being made in a sissy by 3 woman, fuck my shit memory I can't remember the name of the damn thing.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The only one I can think of is in after invasion. Play at your own risk, that game needs a lot of work before it's really payable.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of this as well. Ofc I'm not into most hardcore s&m, so what I look for is either romance games with them or humiliation/exhibitionism preferably from an older sister