Seeking Lf Deep Romance games

Leirexx

Dec 22, 2018
Hi! first post here :)

I just discovered these kind of games recently, and its so exciting, sadly it is difficult to find one that fits my own tastes :p

Mostly what I'm looking for is:

Romance, this is the most important part for me, It must be a deep romance, something real that brings you feelings

What i don't like:

Rape
any kind of non-consensual sex
women seen as sex objects

In short i like games with a nice romance story where both men are women look real with personalities
I would prefer female protagonist, but i can stand male too if its a good romance
I don't mind incest, or any kind of taboo
prefer complete games if possible

open for suggestions, thanks :)

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
the best completed romance games i have played
- my girlfriend amnesia ( avoid the NTR) or all the romance will be gone
- hack'n stalk 2 [no incest][male protagonist]

one of the best romance games that is not completed yet
- dating my daughter [incest][male protagonist]

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hi! first post here :)

I just discovered these kind of games recently, and its so exciting, sadly it is difficult to find one that fits my own tastes :p

Mostly what I'm looking for is:

Romance, this is the most important part for me, It must be a deep romance, something real that brings you feelings

What i don't like:

Rape
any kind of non-consensual sex
women seen as sex objects

In short i like games with a nice romance story where both men are women look real with personalities
I would prefer female protagonist, but i can stand male too if its a good romance
I don't mind incest, or any kind of taboo
prefer complete games if possible

open for suggestions, thanks :)
Try life with Mary, a sweet romance story

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Definitely Mary and the game just got a update, also . can be very romantic depending on how you play it, too but again depending on how you play it. Also , and I Haven't tried it yet but looks interesting.

More lust than romance I would say so a double maybe for and .

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Melody, Escape from the princess (complete), Blooming Love (complete), Depraved Awakening (complete)
I can´t believe you´re considering Depraved Awakening as a romantic game... The whole story begins with you going to a hooker. It even has some non consensual sex.

Reactions: Leirexx

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Well you can fall in love with said hooker, and the non-con stuff is all avoidable. Most people consider that path with Carli to be romantic and it was written as such. Two people that find each other in a sea of misery.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Well you can fall in love with said hooker, and the non-con stuff is all avoidable. Most people consider that path with Carli to be romantic and it was written as such. Two people that find each other in a sea of misery.
And after you so fall in love with her, and confess your love to her you´re offered a choice every second minute to cheat on her till the end of the game. In one case it is even unavoidable to cheat on her... The game may have its own deal of romance, but if you read through Leirexx´s comment it´s not exactly what he´s looking for. I´m not even criticising the game -I liked it-, I´m just saying that I would not consider it deep romance under any circumstances.

Leirexx

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks for the sugestions :)

The only game of these I have tried is DmD, and i liked it a lot, i ll try all your suggestions within time.

I wonder if there is any game like that but with female protagonist, something like DmD but with the daughter pov would be my dream xD

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Male protagonist and unfinished, but still one of the sweetest romantic games I've played so far: