Daz LF Female Genitalia Asset for DAZ Dog 8.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Does anybody have (or know of) a female Genitalia Asset for DAZ Dog 8?

There is like a bazillion Assets for this Dog but no Genitalia. At least I can't find anything.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'd imagine it's unlikely given that the Daz dog gens were basically only made with Dog-Human Female bestiality in mind, but there could be something buried in the interwebs that I'm not aware of.

Meipe makes all kinds of weird gens (and not improving the ones that need it), maybe see if you could get a hold of him and see if he's willing to make it (or if there's enough of a market to make one.)

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Chet Pussy: All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got ...sniffs... smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, nalga high pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!