• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Share LF for someone skilled in HS2 for established, in progress VN for visuals (Honey Select 2)

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
The Hotwife: I am into Chapter 3 development and honestly do not super enjoy creating the visuals at times. I also find it a struggle to find appropriate time to be able to work on the NSFW stuff at home and am looking for someone to collaborate with me on this.

Developed at this point by myself.

F95 Zone Thread

LF: Someone to create ongoing visuals using HS2

Employment Type: Revenue share between Itch sales and Patreon

Commitment: Long Term, I want someone who will be able to finish this project with me. See description for better idea of regular time commitment.

Job Description:
I am looking for someone to take on the task of creating scenes and visuals for my VN. So far I have generally used static images with few animations due to my skill level. We will discuss how we would like to work together but initially I would like to storyboard the scenes in HS2 in a rough form and you finalize detailed poses and lighting, Any animations you are able to include would be a bonus and only improve our reach and sales. Currently there are 850 images for the Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and what I have visualized so far for Chapter 3. Chapter 3 is 75% written and coded at this point.

Ideally I would like to release a Chapter every 6 weeks with some Patreon Bonus content monthly. I have had what I would call a wildly successful Patreon but that is only because I didn't think I would have any supporters at all. In reality it is probably a decent size for what I have put out so far and my pace. We would have a go forward revenue sharing agreement paid in USD out of the Patreon and Itch funds. So far I have used funds to a)upgrade my pc , b) a few commissions related to the game (mainly a custom GUI), c) support other Patreons of people in the community and d) small spending money for myself.

The VN is being developed in Renpy and Honey Select 2.

Looking to start working together ASAP and am flexible on revenue split.