Seeking LF> Futanari Focused Game with a female protagonist

Jul 5, 2018
So I've seen a lot of futa games but most of them have either a male protagonist or a futa protagonist. Games with a female protagonist the gets fucked by futas are pretty rare. So I thought I'd ask here. I don't like VNs but text based is okay as long as there is actual gameplay, it doesn't have to be as in depth as CoC or TiTs I just don't want it to feel like I'm reading a book with some choices here and there otherwise any engine / type works. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
I've seen at least a few on the site, but since I'm more into dickgirl-on-male, I didn't care to remember what they're called.
Speaking of text-based, try . You can customize search results in the right-hand menu, or if you're on phone, find the appropriate button to open the search customization options. Only downsides are that: a) many of these are unfinished; b) since anyone can add their own chapters, there's often conflicting narrative; c) grammar is always a problem, for some reason; d) many of the stories are rather uninspired.
Sorry if it's of no help.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-9-5-sp7-hhs.1016/

If you are not too discriminating, it features a male/female/futa protaganist becoming the new principle of a school. It's 2d with CG's taken from the internet but it's okay. Some of the parents/students themselves are futa and indeed there is one story where you encounter a futa girl ashamed of herself and you have options to tell her mom, comfort and seduce her or develop a serum that can turn boys and girls into futa's so you end up the only female in a city full of futa.

• Love
Reactions: Gashka

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021

If you are not too discriminating, it features a male/female/futa protaganist becoming the new principle of a school. It's 2d with CG's taken from the internet but it's okay. Some of the parents/students themselves are futa and indeed there is one story where you encounter a futa girl ashamed of herself and you have options to tell her mom, comfort and seduce her or develop a serum that can turn boys and girls into futa's so you end up the only female in a city full of futa.
Okay, you sold it to me. :D

Jul 5, 2018

sounds awesome