Identify LF: game based in a magic academy

ProtzerPotz

Jan 18, 2018
Hey, just now I have a game in mind but can't remember the name of it. Can't even remember much of the game, so everything I know and hoping it's enough:

The Story plays on a magic school and the MC is new to it (believe he is new). He got shown around by someone (not everything, just his room I think). In the school is a Dungeon which you can enter and need to do an exam.
Don't know about any character anymore, but 2 siblings (boy girl). There is also a scene in the beginning, when you first met the boy the sister comes with a friend of her and you get a multiple choice question where you can stand
for him or her and a neutral one.

The Game is 2D Art and as i remember sexual content wasn't planned but i can take this wrong.

Maybe someone knows it :)

Lawli_As_F

Nov 29, 2017
I don't suppose you mean Sables Grimoire? It doesn't seem like it, but that's the only one I could think of.

ProtzerPotz

Jan 18, 2018
I don't suppose you mean Sables Grimoire? It doesn't seem like it, but that's the only one I could think of.
No it wasn't, but thanks for helping :)
Would have answer back earlier if I hadn't looked for the game myself. Thought a few more would have played. That's why I sorted by Most Viewed. It was on page 178 of 253.
It took forever, because I didn't know the exact Art Style anymore and had to click on almost every game ^^
Found a few games to play though, so it wasn't that bad.

The game is btw Magical Diary: Wolf Hall