[R>Programmer] Share LF programmer for a Femdom Game

witcher234

Dec 20, 2020
I am LF a Progammer Partner to create a femdom game Similiar to Tower of trample /Warriors Guild from Bowei.
I prefer the game to be made with Unity . Although RPGmaker or unreal can also be considered.
I have already rendered a good chunk of the Images.
Revenue will be Shared from Patreon.
Also if you know how to setup and run patreon and similiar sites , it will be prefered.

If any1 interested PM me

Here are some of the samples of Renders

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I suggest using renpy if you're going to use renders, and not 3D models.
You'll have to learn the engine you're making the game on, and unity have a steep learning curve by comparison.

Reactions: Winterfire

witcher234

Dec 20, 2020
I suggest using renpy if you're going to use renders, and not 3D models.
You'll have to learn the engine you're making the game on, and unity have a steep learning curve by comparison.
You cannot create Combat system with renpy. Unity is easy to learn. I already knows it but i cant do both. Create renders and programmer the game as well.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
You cannot create Combat system with renpy. Unity is easy to learn. I already knows it but i cant do both. Create renders and programmer the game as well.
Well, I have created few combat systems on renpy already, it is not impossible. But if you know unity already, of course unity is preferable. My point was: As the project leader, you must know the engine.
You'll have to be able to judge if your team members are doing their job correctly, and be able to explain what have been done to a replacement if your programmer drops out.

victor.viold

Apr 21, 2022
Hey, I am a Unity developer with 5 years of experience and I've made a lot of casual/hyper casual/action games and even RPG. Also having my own tools to create VN games faster.

You can pm me in discord - victor.viold#9137

Last edited:

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Of course you can, RenPy is a Python package. You can make any aspect of a game in Python - but sure, it will be much more work than if you just use a game engine.