Seeking LF> Rpg Type Games Mainly About Monster Sex and Monster Pregnancy

Jul 5, 2018
I'm looking for an rpg type game mainly about sex with monsters the less humans (esp males) the better. The only one I can think of for that is rain's rave which is one of my favs. Preferably with a decent translation can be machine translated as long as it's not horrendously so.

Hard Requirements
- Rpg type game (any engine)
- Female Protagonist
- Mainly Monster Sex
- No game overs unless it's a "fake" game over (see siggy for details)

Preferred but not at all required
- Notable visible changes
- lots of tentacles
- Cum overflowing from mouth vangina and/or anus
- bukkake
- aheago
- corruption

May 28, 2017
A little late, but there's a partial translation on Lilia's livelihood, a game made by the same people who did Rain's Rave. Same artstyle and slightly different gameplay. But like I said, it's only a partial translation so far. Check the comments on the translation request page, there are some download links there.

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
You'd probably like "I Came to Buy a few Herbs" (a mouthful, I know). Lots of tentacles, no human sex, ahegao, often cum overflows. There's only one birth scene, so that might dissapoint you. No corruption either. There's a lot of fake game-overs. By a lot I mean the entire game is basically structured around these fake game-overs, and unless you lose to a boss, losing to an enemy does nothing except refill your health.

Pretty short game, but the last few bosses are pretty hard to beat, so just be prepared for that.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Wings of Roldea fits pretty well, except it doesn't have corruption.
There are also Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory from Butagoma, it's about 50/50 on monster/non-monster stuff, but the majority of scenes are optional.
Violated Heroine has everything you need, everything you don't need, but all of that is optional. It's eternally "in production", but it already has more content than some finished games out there.
A little late, but there's a partial translation on Lilia's livelihood, a game made by the same people who did Rain's Rave. Same artstyle and slightly different gameplay. But like I said, it's only a partial translation so far. Check the comments on the translation request page, there are some download links there.
That author is a blessing for weirdos, but LL has a lot of walking and objectives, which are pain in the ass untranslated.

Jul 5, 2018
Last I checked which was around the time of the op most of the game wasn't translated and it didn't seem like it was making much progress. I'm the type of person who can get lost looking at the minimap i already spend more time trying to find my way around maps in rpg games than i do playing I still enjoy them but i likely won't be getting anywhere without a clear objective, plus i need cg and text to get into it, thus that's a no-no until it's fully translated or i stop putting off learning japanese.

how about treasure hunter claire? or rune pharmacy
I saw the loli scene in claire and decided not to her have on my team I didn't want a guy on my team, so the first two partners were out and soloing it is very hard due to the push down mech, rune pharamacy i played partailly but quit part way through just lost interest happens a lot with me, prob go back to rune pharamacy, .

You'd probably like "I Came to Buy a few Herbs" (a mouthful, I know). Lots of tentacles, no human sex, ahegao, often cum overflows. There's only one birth scene, so that might dissapoint you. No corruption either. There's a lot of fake game-overs. By a lot I mean the entire game is basically structured around these fake game-overs, and unless you lose to a boss, losing to an enemy does nothing except refill your health.

Pretty short game, but the last few bosses are pretty hard to beat, so just be prepared for that.
Sound right up my alley minus the short part i'll give it a go

Wings of Roldea fits pretty well, except it doesn't have corruption.
There are also Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory from Butagoma, it's about 50/50 on monster/non-monster stuff, but the majority of scenes are optional.
Violated Heroine has everything you need, everything you don't need, but all of that is optional. It's eternally "in production", but it already has more content than some finished games out there.

That author is a blessing for weirdos, but LL has a lot of walking and objectives, which are pain in the ass untranslated.
Wings of roldea is like and went pretty far into but i had to nuke my hard drive and lost all my work so I never went back to it, I'll check out vitamin quest, violated heroine was hell to set up I was told there were no game overs which is why I went to check it out but after getting past the train portion i tried fighting something died and got a game over and rage quit then never got down to replaying it.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
violated heroine was hell to set up I was told there were no game overs which is why I went to check it out but after getting past the train portion i tried fighting something died and got a game over and rage quit then never got down to replaying it.
You need to register at adventurer's guild, then any game over and choosing "did not give up" will transport you to the hospital. If you fight anything without clothes then they'll mostly rape you without killing you. I recommend giving it another shot