[R>Writer] Paid Unpaid LF Writer for VN H-Scenes (Kinky Femdom to start - Think Monster Girl Quest)

Jalke

Jul 24, 2018
Hey,

With a bit more context, I've been working on a high fantasy VN game, with light RPG elements &, ultimately, complex interactions with the world / characters to form diverse relationships with & an interesting world, with as much variety as possible.

I've typed up ~15k lines (100k words) of code/script thus far as part of my passion project, but my erotic writing skills are limiting. Where it currently stands, it's both at the precipice of kicking off (finalising erotic scenes, adding high quality images & some voices), yet early days in terms of budget, especially given the artists I'm pursuing. As a result, I'm hoping we can strike a reasonable price to start, & once an initial demo piece is launched (to gauge projections), revalutate.

If you have any questions, &/or any sample pieces (specifically around erotic corruption by lulling someone into a horny stupor) to exemplify your writing style, please feel free to reach out & start a dialogue.

Thanks!

Jalke

Jul 24, 2018
Whelp. I'm not seeing anyway to receving/sendings PMs here, how weird.

Feel free to add my on Discord; Encrtia#7168