VN - Others - Completed - Libra of the Vampire Princess [Onomatope]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

Lets start with the worst part, the characters who are all just horrible, they look at the MC as if he is less than dirt on the bottom of there feet and then force him to do whatever they want, the love interests freely admit to forcing humans to be there slaves is fine and they do it a lot, you have a maid who wont listen to anything the MC says, hates humans and is only interest in the MC is to give his body away, a vampire who killed the MC at there first meeting, a second dumb vampire who is only interested in the MC's vampire title, a dumb girl who attacks MC's friends and tries to kill him and finally yet another person who wants the MC dead.

The story is a mess of things that make no sense for example the MC and everyone else takes the enemy at there word with no evidence to back up what they say even when a much more simple explanation is that the enemy is behind the problem and simply lying to them, the rest of the "story" is boringly predictable.

Not a single character actually cares for or about the MC they all just want his vampire status or something else from him, there is zero romance in the game and almost all the sex scenes are a forced event that has nothing to do with love but rather sharing power or healing.

Lots of forced sex with characters you might not like, battle after battle where nothing is achieved, no story choices only pick the girl ones.

Story 2/5 (obvious)
    Art 3/5 (good and uncensored)
    Sex 2/5 (would be better i cared about the characters more)
    Fetishes 0/5 (none that i noticed)
    Choices 0/5 (pick the girl)
    Characters 0/5 (the worst)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Shardoom

This VN was breathtaking. The story is brilliant and makes you love, hate, love again and then sometimes both simultaneously. I'd have given the game a perfect score if not for it being a bit crash happy at certain spots. Though even that is somewhat negate-able.