Seeking Licensed games but with sex

Chill-Meister

Nov 26, 2019
Does anyone know of any games similar to licensed games but with nudity and sex? Like imagine a game that uses Dragon Ball Fighterz or God Of War etc. as a base-line but with all the hentai bells and whistles ( or something similar but with different characters and similar mecahnics). Like in this one thread there's this game that's inspired by the puzzle game Myst but with smut, something like that https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-7-1-395games.42509/

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
There are mods to Skyrim that add sexual content.

I tried to install one once, but it was really complicated and the girl ended up not having any visible skin so I could only see her move when she was wearing armor or clothes. She also had gums and teeth hanging in the air where her face was supposed to be that moved when she talked but no actual skin so I could not see her face. That made the sex part essentially not work, but from the glass half full perspective she was able to travel throughout the game with me and was basically an NPC that could help me fight and carry loot and so forth. She also had some nice sexual dialogue even though I couldn't see her.

I've heard that there are other mods that add sexual content to Skyrim and the other Elder Scrolls games but I haven't tried them.

Reactions: Chill-Meister