Daz Lickalicious and Dicktator cum look like milk

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I have the problem that the cum prop that comes with these packages seem to look like milk.
Not sure if that is intended and you suppose to dial the opacity but i am sure that is not the case.
Now i played with the shell's since i have the genitalia for my female (Golden Palace) but nothing seems to work.
So i just using some other prop for cum at the moment.
But i am sure that i did something perhaps wrong.

The shell fix that came with Lickalicious did not do anything for me.

Does anyone know why that happens?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have the problem that the cum prop that comes with these packages seem to look like milk.
Not sure if that is intended and you suppose to dial the opacity but i am sure that is not the case.
Now i played with the shell's since i have the genitalia for my female (Golden Palace) but nothing seems to work.
So i just using some other prop for cum at the moment.
But i am sure that i did something perhaps wrong.

The shell fix that came with Lickalicious did not do anything for me.

Does anyone know why that happens?
it's normal it's kind of hard to create natural sperm color cause it's different every time to person to person

you try and make a clear greyish white color or clear yellowish white color or whatever you think what color it is

if you want to change the colour then select cum prop and then select surface and find most of time it basic color or difuse color

it has nothing to do with the shell

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
it's normal it's kind of hard to create natural sperm color cause it's different every time to person to person

you try and make a clear greyish white color or clear yellowish white color or whatever you think what color it is

if you want to change the colour then select cum prop and then select surface and find most of time it basic color or difuse color

it has nothing to do with the shell
Ah, ok.
I wasn't sure if that's me or the app. Now i know.

I will experiment then with some options. I just really thought it's broken or well, i didn't follow the instruction properly.

Just for a laugh, this is how it looked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Ah, ok.
I wasn't sure if that's me or the app. Now i know.

I will experiment then with some options. I just really thought it's broken or well, i didn't follow the instruction properly.

Just for a laugh, this is how it looked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The default cum shader from Dicktator/Futalicious is an opaque white. There are some free cum shaders that can give a more realistic effect. Check these links: Gross Fluid and .

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The default cum shader from Dicktator/Futalicious is an opaque white. There are some free cum shaders that can give a more realistic effect. Check these links: Gross Fluid and .
Thank you so much.

I would have never thought about a shader effect. Well, kind of but i did not follow down the path of actually looking for it.
Thanks. This should help.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive