Lickalicious for Genesis 8 Female Question

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
Been using this for a while with preset poses etc.
I understand how to color adjust etc.

Can someone explain to me how the heck you pose it? Make it go in and out and adjust the position of it?
I think it might have something to do with bones but i'm sure i'm missing something obvious!?

Thanks in advance!

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
BadgerBravo I have not your one but it should be similar to where the one I have is.
View attachment 847867
That's interesting and I think I have that too. I have lots of control morphs on the standard tongue (Which is what this is I think) but there are none of these controls on the Lickalicious . I'm sure. Thanks for the reply though.
For example there are no controls for tongue length on Lickalicious ....

Double checked this morning when i sobered up! :)
Main controls for tongue that you're showing has no effect of the lickalicious tongue that replaces it, although the controls for original tongue give more control than Lickalicous. I don't get it...

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
If you select Lickalicious Tongue, you should have it's own morphs for posing show up in the Parameters and Posing tabs, like below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Z Scale is kind-of the equivalent of In/Out. But indeed it doesn't come with many morphs to pose it manualy, gota use the bones for fine details.

shrek42

Jul 16, 2019
The above comment is correct. Now if only someone can explain how to make the tongue not pointed tip like a lizard I hate it :(

1615511479893.png