Daz Lickalicious Help

exter

May 29, 2017
So, i'm fairly new to DAZ and i was trying out the Lickalicious stuff, and whenever i apply the "Full Setup" and "Material Copy" options the tounge is kind of white. I guess its some sort of shell, but the shell fix options dont fix anything. Also there is no Shell in the Scene tab at this point which i could scale.

Does anyone have experience with Lickalicious and knows how to fix that?
Fail.png

Last edited:

sh28

Jul 30, 2017
Are you sure you haven't got any shells on anything else - do you have any gens/nips prop on the figure? I sometimes find shell-fix scripts don't work & have to go into the prop that has the shell (e.g. gens) & disable the shell on the other prop -

e.g i've got XY gens on this figure & the lickalicious tongue was white - i switch off the shell & all is good:

shell.JPG

exter

May 29, 2017
Are you sure you haven't got any shells on anything else - do you have any gens/nips prop on the figure? I sometimes find shell-fix scripts don't work & have to go into the prop that has the shell (e.g. gens) & disable the shell on the other prop -

e.g i've got XY gens on this figure & the lickalicious tongue was white - i switch off the shell & all is good:

View attachment 626517
It really was some other shell which had the tounge switched on for whatever reason.

Thank you!