Oct 10, 2018
Ok this is like super easy.
You step on the quest image, Lida says she needs to check if someone around, so you go back outside on the corridor, she looks around and then you go back inside, then you go to the table, get rid of your clothes, you open the shower and step into water.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Ok this is like super easy.
You step on the quest image, Lida says she needs to check if someone around, so you go back outside on the corridor, she looks around and then you go back inside, then you go to the table, get rid of your clothes, you open the shower and step into water.
Thank you so much, how easy - I stupidly circulate shower ... :LOL:

Jan 7, 2019
Hi everyone! After the Lake (Fat Joe) and Plant (by bus from the location "Westward"), What can I do? the walkthrough say's (Office location "Shopping area", job placement for work), But i just can't find this "office" somebody could help me please? Thank's a lot!:)

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
But i just can't find this "office" somebody could help me please? Thank's a lot!:)
Travel to the "Shop & Office's" map (that includes the Grocery Store & Mother Rose), walk east/right from the T-intersection and the next building is marked Offices.

Oct 13, 2017
A question:
Episode 2: How many times you have to go to work to handle the cumsucker machine? It is sooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!

Jan 7, 2019
A question:
Episode 2: How many times you have to go to work to handle the cumsucker machine? It is sooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!!
Same here. Stucked in this part! I don't see the letter outside the house entrance and did the office work 6 times....

Jan 7, 2019
Walkthrough !!!!!!

:)

Unfortunately the walkthrough just mention
(Office (Workday) -
Home
(Finds a letter at the entrance to the house) -
Police station (Detective James)
There is no letter at the entrance! I think that this letter could be floating same of other things. Or it's hidden???

Oct 10, 2018
A question:
Until you reach a time where you believe this is some kind of a bug or the end of the version and there is no more content and you are willing to throw your pc out from the window cause you fail to understand why this office thing even exists in the game.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for the help. FYI for anyone with the same problem, it is actually save 20.

This would be a nuisance, but understandable, as a bug if this was the latest release version and just a bug that slipped in. How in the heck has this game had 3 full releases since the stage in question without getting a fix into the core gameplay? The fix has got to be absolutely trivial (even if the actual bug can't be figured out, all he's got to do is disable the requirement for that talk to Ray to happen and add in a new trigger).

@FreakyFarm86 walkthrough Ep 2 v0.3 section should be modified to let people know that the game is broken (or may be broken, maybe it works some of the time) and that loading save 20 may be required to progress the game.

@aliiakr @sakuyas_mmaster @ben2 see above... load save 20 that came with the download.

Where can I download this file save 20? If this is cruisal, why don't put on OP? I've searched this thread and comes out 22 pages. I did not find the download link of save 20 but found a link of save 40. Is it the same?
Sorry for my bad english and please help.

2.50 star(s) 27 Votes