merhaba.kitty

Mar 6, 2019
I'm stuck at the farm part, after talking pirincipal about the "new school dress". I don't have the enough cash for going to the city by bus, when I tryed to go on foot and try to enter the city on it's portal, it teleports me near the farm, where I start to walk. Anyone have a solution or money cheat for this ?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
I'm stuck at the farm part, after talking pirincipal about the "new school dress". I don't have the enough cash for going to the city by bus, when I tryed to go on foot and try to enter the city on it's portal, it teleports me near the farm, where I start to walk. Anyone have a solution or money cheat for this ?
go to and upload your save then edit the money
or upload your save i can do it for you

Reactions: merhaba.kitty

Keyra

Feb 18, 2019
Hiya!:giggle:.I have a problem in the gallery mode,is this normal?How can i fix it? Thank you!Is in the end game of the episode 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

axinfc

Nov 10, 2017
EP2 v0.3 task could not be opened
, 0.2 task is finished, I had finished speaking with an old woman infinite office and dancing, go home to sleep, marcus is not enabled

Rexana

Sep 17, 2018
A cone has come between after Whoredom reached 19 and is stopping from entering the Mother's location next to grocery shop. What to do?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

Keyra

Feb 18, 2019
Hi,i must go to fast marcus and continue the game but he only say me "im busy now,im waiting for the suply of new cars for salemif you want to earn money come back in few days".I passed 4 days and still nothing...suggestions?:unsure::giggle:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
anybody know how to avoid getting raped after abandoned beach , in the woods running from 3 guys????
getting tired of trying.....

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes