tugame

Apr 19, 2018
not sure, i got the password but it keeps saying i dont have the password and shocking me, i can glitch into the room , a "cutscene" starts but it eventually says game over
edit:
help pls
need a save

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
I am stuck, after Lida returned from beach the old woman appeared and said something about bank would take house after that I had spent a few days in game going to work, check with Marcus(guy in garage) but nothing happen, any suggestion?

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
help pls
need a save
I thought it was at a different point, don't have a save myself sorry.

I am stuck, after Lida returned from beach the old woman appeared and said something about bank would take house after that I had spent a few days in game going to work, check with Marcus(guy in garage) but nothing happen, any suggestion?
This is a bug had happened to me as well, I think I have a save right after that point, I'll post it if I find it.

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
Aight I found it, you won't lose any scenes. Select Save #30 and when in game, go to the building next to marcus garage, called car show. Continue your playthrough normally after that.

tugame

Apr 19, 2018
Aight I found it, you won't lose any scenes. Select Save #30 and when in game, go to the building next to marcus garage, called car show. Continue your playthrough normally after that.
mate ill take anything you can give me after that scene, i dont want to restart the game lmao

mikej89

May 11, 2019
What is save 42?
This is horrible....but you have to load save 42. When you came back from the beach, she says "it's Ray" and Ray was supposed to walk up to you...but that only happens if you load save 42 and play it from there...

I know, it's stupid.
What is save 42?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
soooo... there were about 20 days of testing and debugging...

"Update coming soon. I decided, despite the delays, to make a lot of changes and fixes to the game. I am now doing a final 0.8 debug, which will allow no more long pauses between releases " (6 days ago)

hear hear... after this no more long pauses between releases.______ sure _____ ;P

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
To be fair to the creator, the game is kinda big and has quality content for the amount of the patreons he has.
Just because of that we shouldn't complain about the updates being late.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes