TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Idek if I should follow the game... I mean if I play it only one of 2 will happen: I wont play it anymore or I will love the new content and await for more... Maybe I will wait for a few more versions before I try it out again.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Idek if I should follow the game... I mean if I play it only one of 2 will happen: I wont play it anymore or I will love the new content and await for more... Maybe I will wait for a few more versions before I try it out again.
i would suggest you to wait... i've played the 0.13 version and this one had maybe 1.5 new scenes xd....

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
Did any of you find the Hidden Scene?
I can't seem to get the last part:
I think it has to be done on day 1
Step 1: Go to the alley behind the grocery, and press enter on the hatch
Step 2: Go back to the street with your house, and all the way to west - Grab the iron pipe
Step 3: Go back the the hatch and enter the sewer, the very last debris contain 10 cat food
Step 4: ??? ... Stairs are locked to the new entrance

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Did any of you find the Hidden Scene?
I can't seem to get the last part:
I think it has to be done on day 1
Step 1: Go to the alley behind the grocery, and press enter on the hatch
Step 2: Go back to the street with your house, and all the way to west - Grab the iron pipe
Step 3: Go back the the hatch and enter the sewer, the very last debris contain 10 cat food
Step 4: ??? ... Stairs are locked to the new entrance
Yeah im also at step 4... the first guy got it right and the word was CAT......

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
Is it just me or the game ends after you come home from the shop and talk to the police? wtf

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes