TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, the entire second map where you go around hanging up banners is completely stolen from Malleck's Road Trip...

Reactions: cg3985

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
Is it just me or the game ends after you come home from the shop and talk to the police? wtf
Nope there is some kind of bug. Dont go home first walk around and talk to the homeless people and then go home (it worked for me). Try few times...

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wow, the entire second map where you go around hanging up banners is completely stolen from Malleck's Road Trip...
both these developers use the RPG maker to design their maps. I guess both might have used some kind of a pre-designed map, instead of designing the entire map from scratch.

Reactions: tobald

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
There's 10 saves in the linked file. If for some reason you don't want to overwrite your own saves, take measures.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
dont go to the bank the first time she asked him abou it.. its a bug i think.. instead go search for it on the second time they talk about it... this game would me much better if he had a english translator...

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
dont go to the bank the first time she asked him abou it.. its a bug i think.. instead go search for it on the second time they talk about it... this game would me much better if he had a english translator...
Well i think he is using a english translation cause some of the grammar is really shit...

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes