starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, as @ben2 said, if you downloaded the game, you already have the save. It is included with the game..
Thanks for your help. But I downloaded from this post " " by Adultking because he used "drive.google.com" (it is faster with no limit). He claims that it includes the bugfix of the missing pictures, saves and the cheat mod. But I tried his save 19, 20, 21, 40, 41 & 42 which are incorrect.
Do you mean that I should download the game from OP only?

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Until you reach a time where you believe this is some kind of a bug or the end of the version and there is no more content and you are willing to throw your pc out from the window cause you fail to understand why this office thing even exists in the game.
No, I missed a scene with the dog... thats why the story stucked. Now everything fine!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks for your help. But I downloaded from this post " " by Adultking because he used "drive.google.com" (it is faster with no limit). He claims that it includes the bugfix of the missing pictures, saves and the cheat mod. But I tried his save 19, 20, 21, 40, 41 & 42 which are incorrect.
I would imagine that the save 20 included in your download is the same save 20 included in the OP, but I can not verify that. All I can say is that the download I used had a save 20 and that file allowed me to play beyond the point that the game was otherwise broken.

The save 20 in question placed the player back at the beach (if I recall correctly). This is a point in the game before where the bug takes place. However, continuing from that save and playing normal, when the player eventually returns home, Ray does show up on his motorcycle (which he did not do in the bugged playthroughs) and talks to Lida.

ben2

Nov 16, 2018
What do you mean by incorrect, please explain.
And yes, it would be better to download the game from OP.

PlatinSurfer

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone a Save file after you get the flash drive? I´m stuck in a Loop, the only thing i can do at the moment is working in the office and at Mother Rose!! PLS HELP - the bandit don`t appear in the park and Ellie and Hobo are standing in the mens toilette but are at home the same time WTF

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
What do you mean by incorrect, please explain.
And yes, it would be better to download the game from OP.
The save files that I opened did not show the beach scene. As I remember, one is the cave beyond "Loud Hills", one is the woodhunter and I forgot the others.
Anyway, I am now playing the game downloaded from OP and got the correct save 20 to continue the game.
Thanks for your reply and help.
Sorry for my bad english.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Stuked in this part: Scene near the house -(Sleep) -Office(Workday) -Garage(Marcus). There is no way to Marcus talk back about what can i do, He tells me to return when Lida have money And She cannot continue and buy a shaver....Any tips or help? Thank you guys!!!

simbex666

Dec 28, 2018
after talking in the bar i go to neighbor ( for job ) and game crach,any save or help? picture 16341 cant load,anyone can help?

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Stuked in this part: Scene near the house -(Sleep) -Office(Workday) -Garage(Marcus). There is no way to Marcus talk back about what can i do, He tells me to return when Lida have money And She cannot continue and buy a shaver....Any tips or help? Thank you guys!!!
I guess you have the same issue as mine. Big Ray did not show up after Olga left.
It is a bug. See the following threads for explanation and solution (use save 20 file).

You need to replay the beach scene and when the scene near the house appears (Olga), wait for Big Ray to appear with motorcycle. Then continue the game.
Hope this help.

Reactions: mickywuala

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I've played Ep2 v0.7 from start. It was very interesting that the cheat terminal appeared after Lida told Walter that she would not do the farm job anymore. That means before cheat terminal appeared, Lida needed to do daily work in the farm (cannot skip the job). The skip function in the cheat terminal is meaningless! Ha Ha! Funny? Is it just me having such issue?

Edit: In addition, the "Strip the characters" seems not function well. I see no effect on Mom the Rose. Is it just me?
Sorry for my bad english.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I guess you have the same issue as mine. Big Ray did not show up after Olga left.
It is a bug. See the following threads for explanation and solution (use save 20 file).

You need to replay the beach scene and when the scene near the house appears (Olga), wait for Big Ray to appear with motorcycle. Then continue the game.
Hope this help.
Yes, you are right! I step back and I think that if you have lots of money bigray dosen't apear. thank's for the help!!!

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
is the dog scene from the game file in this version ? in case its , share a file if you can , greetings

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
So i cant leave the farm it keeps saying i have to work but they all tell me they hired new girls so i cant work how do i continue?

ntr12354

Feb 10, 2019
Any ways to cheat money in this game??? I am stuck at the farm coz i have only 10 $ and when i come to town on foot i come back in the farm lol

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes