Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
i tried to create a file , and name it %D0%A7%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%8B%20%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80.ogg but it did not work for me , does anyone else have this file or similar in their audio/se folder ?
i can click it away by pressing retry so many times , but when it reaches a point of a loading screen , it pops up again and stops the next part from loading ( if you know what i mean ) but thanks for your suggestion it was worth a try
In case you don't know this is what the file name is "Часы сеѺѵндомер.ogg"
In short he used extended ascii characters in the file name. No guarantee it will work. Some windows systems cover it under unicode don't know if any linux systems do or not under utf8. Either way stupid ass thing to do is use that as a file name.
I don't know how much help that will be I guess it depends on if the OS your using will allow the file to be named that way or not. It probably shows more what bonehead move this was by the developer.

Reactions: paddyo73

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
In case you don't know this is what the file name is "Часы сеѺѵндомер.ogg"
In short he used extended ascii characters in the file name. No guarantee it will work. Some windows systems cover it under unicode don't know if any linux systems do or not under utf8. Either way stupid ass thing to do is use that as a file name.
I don't know how much help that will be I guess it depends on if the OS your using will allow the file to be named that way or not. It probably shows more what bonehead move this was by the developer.
i appreciate you explaining that to me , im playing on linux , which is confusing enough just to open a game ,
i did try and create a file ( just copied a random audio file and rename it Часы сеѺѵндомер.ogg like you mentioned )
i did not know any of this about extended ascii characters or anything like that ,but i was able to rename the created file ok , but still the problem persists ,maybe i needed to change the file name of one of the other files , but noting resembles anything in the files in relation to the error , so i wouldn't know where to start or which one to rename ,
thanks again for explaining this to me , it will save me a lot of time trying to figure this out , so i will just abandon this game to the trash where it should of gone in the first place if i had known it was going to be such a mind-boggling waste of frustrating time ,
i would hope in the future games with such confusing files would come with a warning , so us not so computer literate people would not need to become some sort of multinational computer hacker just to play a game ;)
thanks again for the help

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
i appreciate you explaining that to me , im playing on linux , which is confusing enough just to open a game ,
i did try and create a file ( just copied a random audio file and rename it Часы сеѺѵндомер.ogg like you mentioned )
i did not know any of this about extended ascii characters or anything like that ,but i was able to rename the created file ok , but still the problem persists ,maybe i needed to change the file name of one of the other files , but noting resembles anything in the files in relation to the error , so i wouldn't know where to start or which one to rename ,
thanks again for explaining this to me , it will save me a lot of time trying to figure this out , so i will just abandon this game to the trash where it should of gone in the first place if i had known it was going to be such a mind-boggling waste of frustrating time ,
i would hope in the future games with such confusing files would come with a warning , so us not so computer literate people would not need to become some sort of multinational computer hacker just to play a game ;)
thanks again for the help
I don't think linux allows ascii extended in file names. Linux is moving to utf8 which includes ascii up to 127 but not above it.
Windows on the other hand is using unicode. The only reason I know some of this is I wrote a transcoder for the two systems about 2 weeks ago to create a glyph system for fonts.
In short I doubt there is a fix for it on linux.
I see file path issues caused a lot by developers on windows. Most the time it is caused because they don't realize only windows treats "File", "file", "FiLe", "FILE" all as the same file. Other OSes treat it as different files. In short windows cases sensitivity in file names doesn't exist under normal circumstanceson Linux and most other systems it does.

Reactions: paddyo73

Uncel D

Aug 27, 2019
Mom Rose: A) Glory Hole (Mama's Mom Roses) - Scene in Glory Hole - Mama's Mom Roses - Sleep

help me how to find mom roses

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I already tried that. Getting back to Hobo afterward and I can still not talk to him.

Funny thing, if I go to sleep, Lida will next day after leaving the house stop and think that she needs to live a normal life, and find a way to locate that guy's daughter.

She will walk a bit to the side, stop and the scene repeats.
If i sleep too the next night again, same scene will play the next morning. But it will end up with an infinite loop. The scene will just repeat itself.
Any update on this? I have bit been able to continue from this point.

prime-time

Jan 2, 2019
RIFAT Install (or copy) the game into another directory (like c:\Games\).
The game has not enough rights to write in this directory.
Look in the first posting on the first page of this thread into the Developer Notes.

ayeshazannat

May 1, 2020
I have a problem. It keeps loading and loading when i want to come out from the police station after getting the info about Dima in the Pan drive

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes