Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
if ur installing the game on C drive, u should be logged in as admin preferably with UAC off or just install it on a different partition if u have any

JoGU89

Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys. I am stuck with the japanese police officer. i already worked 6 days in the restaurant and he did not come . What do i wrong ? Thx for help :)

Reactions: jk11

Dghg

May 10, 2019
I am stuck after coming back from beach the event didn't trigger so I slept and came out of the house and it got triggered but now I have to sleep but I can't I can't even work anywhere please help

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone help me? I haven't installed this game successfully for many days. I have tried many ways.Is there anyone who can send a ZIP, or 7Z full file .
Did you download the game here? Because i just download the crunched version and any installation is required, just unzip and play...

Reactions: Mariano95

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
For the ones who are having problems with the download etc ... use WinZip. Once you press "download" with mega, nopy, ... everything will be automatic. When the download is finished a small window will appera asking if you want to open the file (file RAR) with WinZip. Press "yes" and follow the commands.Then you have to choose a folder where to put the game's files and then you will be able to play. If the WinZip thing wno't work automatically, do it youself. Open the app WinZip and then "put the downloaded game folder in it" and the process will begin.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
For the ones who are having problems with the download etc ... use WinZip. Once you press "download" with mega, nopy, ... everything will be automatic. When the download is finished a small window will appera asking if you want to open the file (file RAR) with WinZip. Press "yes" and follow the commands.Then you have to choose a folder where to put the game's files and then you will be able to play. If the WinZip thing wno't work automatically, do it youself. Open the app WinZip and then "put the downloaded game folder in it" and the process will begin.
Where can I download the 094 version of ZIP? thx

Reactions: GateC.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Where can I download the 094 version of ZIP? thx
WinZip is not a component of the game. It's an app for compressed files. You can download it ad use it for free for 30 days, after that you have to buy it. This is one of the best app in its genres, but there are a lot of athers that work good too. You just have to download an app like that. If you don't want to spend money you can try with WinRAR or WinAce, I think those are gratis

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
WinZip is not a component of the game. It's an app for compressed files. You can download it ad use it for free for 30 days, after that you have to buy it. This is one of the best app in its genres, but there are a lot of athers that work good too. You just have to download an app like that. If you don't want to spend money you can try with WinRAR or WinAce, I think those are gratis
Faint, Forgive my English ability, I certainly know all kinds of compression software, I would like to say, please pay attention to the first page of the download link.Version 094 does not provide ZIP or RAR or 7Z, but rather an installation file.But I cannot install this installation file successfully, so I would like to ask who can provide a compressed version of 094

Reactions: GateC.

TheFuture667

Feb 2, 2018
hi guys! I just downloaded this game but it doesn't make me save and everytime I try to change options he says "ERROR: EPERM. What can i do? Please help!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Terebonkoff
This rpg is one of the few that is good.
Despite being well advanced I believe that the developer will not work on the textures of the characters anymore.
But I can't help saying that texture mainly in the videos left a lot to be desired.
Some characters' skin looks more like a wax doll with a lot of shine.
Lidas Adventures.jpg

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes