Liely Animations

airskytr

Jan 19, 2021
(I can't exactly post this in the correct forum, so it'll be here instead.)
Liely is a Thai animator who has been in a hiatus since 2020.
I collected some of their animation works across the internet, and thought It'd be helpful to some of you if I send a collection here.
This is a very incomplete one, I apologize for any missing ones.

Download:

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
Thanks! This is the most of Liely's animations I've been able to find in one place. I'm still looking for a complete archive, will update if I find anything.

Edit: Looks like all of Liely's animations are available on nyaa (just search for "Liely"). There aren't many seeders though.

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Consider reposting in the "Animations & Loops" forum where this won't get buried under polls about incest or NTR. If you have any questions regarding thread requirements you can probably self-report this thread, this shouldn't get you in trouble as it's how they update game threads.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Consider reposting in the "Animations & Loops" forum where this won't get buried under polls about incest or NTR. If you have any questions regarding thread requirements you can probably self-report this thread, this shouldn't get you in trouble as it's how they update game threads.
I checked their videos and I know the loli shota rule is a little lenient, only realistic depictions and not 2D, but I thinks its worth a shot asking a moderator about this thread first just in case because bbaltong's collection thread is permanently incomplete because of this

Reactions: KuroVonEinzbern

CatKing13

Feb 5, 2023
I remembered seeing some more of this artist so I added on to the collection. I think I got everything except a few lighting variants. First time doing anything like this so lemme know if anything is wrong.

Download:

roman1918

Jun 5, 2023
I remembered seeing some more of this artist so I added on to the collection. I think I got everything except a few lighting variants. First time doing anything like this so lemme know if anything is wrong.

Download:
you forgot the indianapolis 2 one where she’s wearing her black tank top or sum like that

roman1918

Jun 5, 2023
Yep, couldn't find it anywhere, let me know if you find it!
nvm ignore the one I sent but I think I found the real deal check it out
you just need a magnet extension to open the link and then you can download the file in put.io

Last edited:

roman1918

Jun 5, 2023
(I can't exactly post this in the correct forum, so it'll be here instead.)
Liely is a Thai animator who has been in a hiatus since 2020.
I collected some of their animation works across the internet, and thought It'd be helpful to some of you if I send a collection here.
This is a very incomplete one, I apologize for any missing ones.

Download:
here update it

IntoTheDawn

Aug 13, 2022
Is there any way to selectively download that isn't using the above torrent that barely has any seeders, if any at all? I just want the Unicorn, Shimakaze, and Laffey ones.

GarryMS

Sep 28, 2017
Is there any way to selectively download that isn't using the above torrent that barely has any seeders, if any at all? I just want the Unicorn, Shimakaze, and Laffey ones.
You are in luck that I randomly check this post xD These aren't original file though, they were interpolate to 48fps and re-encode to H265 to save space

Edit: I deleted the link after a week (just to be safe)

Last edited:

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
...By the way, a few days ago liely posted some art on his pixiv account; the last post was in 2020.
Thought that was worth sharing.
He's actually been a bit more active than that on his misskey.io account. If you don't have an active misskey.io account already, then you can't create one there unless you're physically connected to the internet in Japan, but it's federated and you can find user profiles on there via other services like Mastodon and Akkoma. I'm on Akkoma and you can find his misskey.io profile by searching for "@liely118@misskey.io". Not sure if you search the same way on Mastodon or not.

I can say that on his pixiv, he's just got 2 new images that he uploaded in February, but he's actually got 10 more images he's made in the past 10 or so months.

Reactions: aqze0677