4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I get this glitch when I try and text the measurements on the apk version.
View attachment 3922565
me too i don't know what to do
There are other pages in this thread with fixes. A method that should work though is starting a fresh save and not saving at all until after you message Lily.

I'm trying to find a fix for this for the future so I can hopefully have it fixed by v0.05 but it's very odd and I'm still looking for solutions.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
There are other pages in this thread with fixes. A method that should work though is starting a fresh save and not saving at all until after you message Lily.

I'm trying to find a fix for this for the future so I can hopefully have it fixed by v0.05 but it's very odd and I'm still looking for solutions.
at first should i delete other saves and start again or not just start ?

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I've finally figured out the fix for the error you get when trying to text Lily measurements, download this file and put it into the "game" folder inside the main game folder (main folder called "Life_After_victory-0.04-pc" /mac). Unfortunately I don't know how to give a quick fix for android but this fix will be implemented in all future updates.

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
I've finally figured out the fix for the error you get when trying to text Lily measurements, download this file and put it into the "game" folder inside the main game folder (main folder called "Life_After_victory-0.04-pc" /mac). Unfortunately I don't know how to give a quick fix for android but this fix will be implemented in all future updates.

thanks

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Damn, I already know this game will be amazing. It´s really sad that I found it in a so early stage. I hope dev keeps working on it. Good looking so far

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes