4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Man I feel like this is kinda what I've always wanted from a female protagonist corruption game. She isn't getting blackmailed (yet, and I hope it doesn't lead to that.), she doesn't have to get fucked hundreds of times in order to "raise" corruption to get to the good scenes.

She's obviously intrigued and really horny about Kord, and I really liked the little animation that played when she had an orgasm after he came on her, when she rolled back her eyes. And the best part is she wasn't mad or anything, like it would happen in most games after the "manipulation" event which, let's face it, the vast majority of games have because manipulation is a "way" to get the FEMC into the world of degeneracy.

The difference here is that Lisa already was kind of ok with it in the first place, and the "manipulation" part was Kord adopting some kind of innocent persona, like for example saying that Lilly seduced him which isn't true. Lisa is pretty naive on that front so she kind of believed him.

Although in the previous scene Kord did think about her wellbeing because she was left hanging and didn't cum, so I guess he does have some interest in her aside from her becoming his fuckdoll.

I guess what I'm hoping for is that at some point all the pretense goes away and Kord reveals his true nature and Lisa accepts it simply because she wants him and she knows it feels too good anyway.

The dialogue section is nice. The part with the "talk/gift/action" choices. Reminds me of harem games except this time you're playing as the girl that's going to be seduced. Also about them talking about being friends is interesting too. They could just end up becoming best friends who love fucking. And I suppose that will lead to Lisa introducing other girls to him? Though I wonder how the jealousy part (which she obviously feels with Lilly but she doesn't understand it yet) will come to play.

Anyway sorry for the long post. I'm just having high hopes for this game, especially since the early parts are pretty different when it comes to so many corruption games. But who knows, maybe I'm just talking out of my ass and all the stuff I described is bs so I guess we'll see.

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I guess what I'm hoping for is that at some point all the pretense goes away and Kord reveals his true nature and Lisa accepts it simply because she wants him and she knows it feels too good anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also about them talking about being friends is interesting too. They could just end up becoming best friends who love fucking. And I suppose that will lead to Lisa introducing other girls to him? Though I wonder how the jealousy part (which she obviously feels with Lilly but she doesn't understand it yet) will come to play.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Ah yes, another factory setting ntr game, what an unexpected surprise.
Not.
I don't know why you react to my posts with angry emoji. For me this is a corruption game. I'm not really in it for the NTR and it's really easy to ignore that when you play as a a female character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LifeAfterVictory-0.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
some one have the save before the update ? when i start the new version have this save file at the end of the 0.5 update

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
This game needs some serious audio balancing. Some of the moans are barely audible while others almost make me jump whenever they happen... Their volume is also not adjustable by any of the sliders in several instances meaning I'm forced to mess around with my Windows volume, all of this combined makes finding a decent volume level for this game nearly impossible...

Reactions: SHiro-kun
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes