Ren'Py Completed Life After [Final] [NikitaSca96]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
main_menu.png

Overview:
the plot unfolds in the world of the future, after the events of the game "Spider-Man: behind the Mask." You have to earn money, explore the world and build relationships with girls. Perhaps in the end you can decide the fate of the world.
Thread Updated: 2019-11-08
Release Date: 2019-11-06
Developer: NikitaSca96 - F95.
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: Russian, English
Other games: Rainy Season, SMBTM, Clear Horizon, Hero Beyond
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

4.jpg 33.jpg 5.jpg 52.jpg 6.jpg 36.jpg gorodak.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Well considering how "well" the Devs 2 "completed" games have reviewed I have "high" hopes for the 2 he has just started....

(For avoidance of doubt "" denotes sarcasm) :unsure:

Reactions: ProximaLewds

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
So, do I need to know &/or have played Spider-Man: Behind the Mask to enjoy this game or not, please?

Edit: I have looked at the other game and I don't think it would help understanding this one anyways, so, no answer needed!

Last edited:

happycamper070

Apr 8, 2019
Anyone know why all my download speeds suddenly got capped at like 50kb/s? All the mirrors give me the same speed but steam and other clients all give 2-3mb/s. What gives...

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone know why all my download speeds suddenly got capped at like 50kb/s? All the mirrors give me the same speed but steam and other clients all give 2-3mb/s. What gives...
Are you on a VPN? Some share services (and even some ISPs) have throttled speeds on VPN connections.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not worth downloading though. Please sort out the language. It starts in Russian. Finally found the preference tab but the Engrish is terrible. The interface leaves a lot to be desired. There is no plausibility in the story. I will wait for a few updates.

Reactions: MFN

SorrowOTD

Jul 13, 2017
maybe someone can help me with this whenever I try to select a scene in the brothel nothing happens it acts as if its loaded and the event ended without playing

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
maybe someone can help me with this whenever I try to select a scene in the brothel nothing happens it acts as if its loaded and the event ended without playing
Have you more than 500 kredits? And show me your stats in game, if you can)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes