Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Thank you for the warning.

I have no idea why people take such a strange casual approach to transformation. It's one of those tags people either flatly love or hate.
I think he was joking. The MC doesn't turn into a woman in the picture he showed

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I actually did play this one. Yeah, as per usual, you have to let the story element go if you wish to be able to enjoy this in any shape or form as its not coherent the slightest really.

Imagine an armageddon sized battle. Actually, the story is that it WAS indeed the worldending battle. No survivors. You are actually resurrected by Death herself to carry on the fight. What happens next? You walk some small distance from the battlefield.. and there awaits a perfectly intact cozy little town where daily life hasn't changed at all. There are electricity, live TV, running water, pizza delivery and really just every day lives going by working at workplaces for wages, schools operate, kids date and so and so on while Hell itself supposedly won over humanity and uncounted hordes of zombies poured through hell. So its an armageddon concept with no actual armageddon beside the fact that everyone know it occured just noone seem to care and bother and live their life as if nothing happened. You run around in military clothes that you never change and settle in solving issues like relationship counsel for a highschooler.

Beside that.. we get stronger if we fuck zombie girls and Death order us to fuck the living girls too. Best start with our own long lost family members and we oblige. From there on its basicly just grind. Lots of it. We "corrupt" girls through the power of big cock as per usual.

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Really really good, I just could not get to the zombie, the animations are a bit broken in the reps, but you're on the right track, Congratulations Dev. Waiting for the update.

Reactions: Canto Forte

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
what am i suppoes to do in this game, nothing hapends, i rest/sleep then go outside and nothing hapends

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
Well none of the options take me somewhere except back and I can't proceed in the story

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
No, it puts me back in the road with the options where to go. and no I didn't get any fight

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
okay, It seemed like the scene after sleep didn't triggered correct the first time when I went to sleep.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote