Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to shoot the zombies? I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm making no progress.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what do i have to do? i don't get it
Go home, sleep, train a little, sleep, go outside and start visiting places. Your family is the first you have to "corrupt".
No matter how quick i click i always get you suck , and to kill yourself
Yeah, its pretty hard if you actually wanna click. The trick is: You don't have to click on appearing girls. The solution: Don't click at all, use CTRL as it skips the fight altogether.

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
Version 0.0 is the game version of a proof-of-concept or pilot except instead of a production company/investor pitch, it's asking for Patreon followers.
Except that patreon followers technically ARE investors, since they're pledging to invest a set amount on a regular basis, so i think it would be better to have a "not so barebones" version number

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Version 0.0 is the game version of a proof-of-concept or pilot except instead of a production company/investor pitch, it's asking for Patreon followers. If nobody supports the dev (which I'm not necessarily saying if you should or shouldn't), they'll probably just pretend it never existed and move on.
Nope. The dev simply doesn't know how that works.
Several hours of gameplay is not a "proof-of-concept" around here lmao

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Version 0.0 is the game version of a proof-of-concept or pilot except instead of a production company/investor pitch, it's asking for Patreon followers. If nobody supports the dev (which I'm not necessarily saying if you should or shouldn't), they'll probably just pretend it never existed and move on.
it a good game i hope somed people with money help him dont want it be abandoned when he or she work so hard to make it

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
A V0.0 at over 1 GB size? Damn. This will either be awesome AF or the absolute worst.

+- Hera looks OK

- The HS models look kinda bad, sadly
- Engrish is damn bad
- Game just isn't entertaining at all
- Aphrodita looks fu**ed up. Seriously, how can you mess up the body of a HS character? Her tits look like cubes, her arms are way to thick and her legs look like she's an insect
- Progress is freaking slow... it's a chore to play this

This game constantly tells you that you suck if you don't take the right choice. Giving me 3 choices where the 2 interesting ones end up telling me that "hopefully you saved the game. You suck"... no, sorry. This game sucks. The graphics, the setting, the females, no redeeming qualities here. It gives you literally no choices other than running back to your family all day while blocking progress with a "getting tired" mechanic. It isn't charming, it isn't funny. It tries to be but fails. If it was at least sexy, that wouldn't matter. But Aphrodita looks like Donkey Kong crossed with a little kid.

Usually, with a game at 1,5 GB size that kills my fun this early, I usually Unren it and check the images to see if I missed something good. After my experience with the game, I'm certain that I didn't miss anything.

If F95Zone was a big party, then this game would be the person that everybody avoids. The person that tries to be funny and edgy but only ends up being boring and ugly. Can't remember the last time I was so disappointed with a game here. Zero effort, zero passion, zero fun.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Even with that few content I find it one of the best mom son games to be developed so far. The protagonist is a grown man, a bad-ass warrior on the road to becoming an undead overlord - that's way better than the usual crappy teenage virgins smaller than their mothers! If the developers manage to improve the overall artwork quality this may soon be the best male protagonist incest game ever made.

Reactions: Magicon
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote