Unity - Abandoned - Life Begins [v0.5] [KennTica]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kkholis

(v0.5)
    Contrast.
    This game has no contrast, I couldn't tell for the life of me where the doors were, if I clicked on it and if my clicks were registering.
    Any object that is highlighed by the user MUST be contrasted in some way from the background so that the player knows what he action he is about to perform. Make it more obvious.

Delay.
    There is a significant delay and fade to everything. Cut it down or remove it. It's annoying and distracts players as it removes immersion from gameplay.

Renders.
    +1. The renders are well put together. Some of it are recycled which is fine at this stage as long as it conveys the intent, which they seem to be so far.

Storyboard
    Can't fault too much. I understand this is a WIP.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FcapperZ

okay after completing the latest update i can give ratings now. dont mind people that cry of grindy games and dont know how to play, those are only knows vn and click to fap and only knows renpy. but if you want to to make ur game popular that is the best way.

for the game u need to improve the art and UI. as you say you dont have a good pc but if you want ur game to get attention u need to invest. and UI is need to improve, sandbox game focus on good UI.

PS. sorry for my really bad engrish
  3. 1.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

This game is absolutely impossible to progress through. The walkthrough is terrible and makes me think the dev hasn't even tried to progress through his own game. It's made even worse because its made in unity and there are extremely long unskippable fade outs and animations for even going to bed, reading a book, working out etc. Reaaally bad game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jackbite

This is the devs first game! So it's all new ground for him, I think it's a great little game that has potential different looking NPC's and a good story Shame the graphics a not great, But here's hoping he upgrades is PC Soon so he can go to town on some new Content!