Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Loved the new update, Yuna story is pretty good and fits her pretty well, looking for more of her.

Edit: Just wait people, i don't really like the idea behind Kana/Eliza either and i stated that already, but let's just wait and see where this goes, if it's something that we don't like we just move on, i understand that we are invested and for me personally Eliza was my favorite character, but let him tell the story the way he wants.

MAikin

Dec 10, 2019
These Kana/Eliza "lessons" are kinda weird and it's making me dislike both of them. It feels completely out of charater for Eliza, she loves MC (a lot) and is just going with this because? Also, wouldn't it just be better overall if her first time with this "stuff" was with MC and not with his sister? This MC is so passive and just goes along with everything that I am sure that he won't care but I just don't think it's being handled well.

Edit: Oh great, there's more coming...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know about you, but it sounds like ntr to me

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
this game sometimes goes 0 to 100 really fast lol. like the time when nicole's boyfriend tries to stab her with a fking knife coz she caught his cheating ass.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
That's all it is? A kiss and an orgasm? She didn't take her virginity (if she is one)? :ROFLMAO:

Alright.. For one.. Kissing a guy and kissing a girl are two different things, MC would still be Eliza's first male kiss. :ROFLMAO:
A girl was fucking around after she was abused and raped by her father. Later, she met you and married you. Congratulations..... You are her first husband.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yeah... It's different.... But only because you don't mind your girl messing with other girls. You don't consider male and female equal.
Where did I say that?

If I want a threesome, would be best if my girl went in first and played with the other girl.. No way in hell will I want her messing with guys.. Don't want that threesome.

• Haha
Reactions: BroodZeo

wolfsaint

Nov 1, 2019
I don't know. Could the Eliza/Kana thing just be opening up the game to threesomes?

Step one, have sex with Eliza. Step two, have sex with Kana. Step three, have sex with both at the same time.

Caroline/Aurora/MC seems to be on the cards too.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'm pretty sure Eliza is falling for Kana, but anyways. I'll just ignore the game and good luck to the dev.
She definitely is, you would'nt accept continue doing something like this with someone you don't like, she had a boob orgasm and they kissed as i see there is only one major thing left for them to "teach/learn"... so, it is what it is.

I don't really understand her as a character at all, because the logic here is "let me learn/experience major sex stuff so i can say that i love him, instead of learning with the person i love", it's weird even for a submissive person.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Yes, you are actually correct. The whole gf rape scene is actually just a setup for MC's personality and it won't be long for him to change in the upcoming updates. As far as I see where the story is going. There will be no NTR in the future. I just started so I'm still learning the way of making VNs. I might consider corruption but I don't think NTR will be fit in the story. I hope that cleared things up.
I truly wish I had seen this before opening this game. Wish you the best of luck, but maybe provide a warning beforehand. I'm pretty sure quite a few of us are completely turned of by this.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes