• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LCC Cover 2.png
Overview:
In this deceivingly heartwarming story, you will take on the role of Kei,
who was born and raised in a family shrouded by mysteries and untold stories.
Losing your lover in a past tragedy, you chose to distance yourself from people,
thinking that your presence alone was enough to cause them harm and pain.
As you try and get back on your feet, you end up moving into a shared house and start to open up once more.
However, not long after finally moving on from your pained past, you learned that your lover is still alive and that her abduction wasn't a simple string of bad luck, but instead, something more insidious,
directly connected to you and your family's secrets that were kept hidden for decades.
With the shadowy forces setting their plan in motion,
will you be able to stop it and protect the girls? Or let them die by their hands?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-19
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: NiiChan - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4
Language: English
Other Games: My Bully is My Lover
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

ChangeLog:

Developer Notes:

Disclaimer regarding the future of this thread and project: Here

As the new update has been dropped, this thread is no longer in use. THIS THREAD IS ABANDONED NOT THE GAME.
New thread Here

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ep1_253.jpg ep1_33.jpg ep1_175.jpg ep1_277.jpg ep1_335.jpg ep1_352.jpg ep1_244.jpg ep1_431.jpg ep1_495.jpg ep1_500.jpg nicolepause.jpg zoeypause.jpg ep1_506.jpg ep2_9.jpg ep2_75.jpg ep2_85.jpg

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Are there other genres planned? I would love to see corruption, cheating, NTR, lesbian, threesome. I don't know your (dev) plan, so I have no idea if these fit your story. But if you do have future genres planned, can you tell us?
I basically already have the whole outline of the story. All of the genres you mentioned except for NTR and corruption is in the outline already. Though, I made the story flexible enough for suggestions and feedbacks, so I might consider things here and there. Well it is basically a harem story so there is alot to look forward. That's all I can say for now ;)

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This game has potential, I like the theme and the gritty premise, you can follow different paths for each girl or can have a harem. The girls are cute, but they are cliche with unnatural reactions, they don't feel real, there's no diversity in the female char's bodies, they are all big breasted dolls.
Overall, it can be a great story that can literally attract more people.

I love girls who pray before eating, giving thanks for the food...

Girl: "I thank you, Hentai God, for this joy at the table: the food and the company of my beloved's."

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice opening but the grammar needs tided up. Using the right prepositions for instance ie. it is in a city not on a city. The artwork is acceptable but I am not a fan as it is a bit bland. Perspective needs sorting out; those rooms are incredibly long compared to the outside of the house. I wish you good luck. Bye.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Nice opening but the grammar needs tided up. Using the right prepositions for instance ie. it is in a city not on a city. The artwork is acceptable but I am not a fan as it is a bit bland. Perspective needs sorting out; those rooms are incredibly long compared to the outside of the house. I wish you good luck. Bye.
I'll be sure to keep these in mind.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Ok, so I played the game to see what the NTR hubbub was about. From what I see, MC's gf gets raped sometime in the past, before the start of the game. MC ends up in the hospital, and his gf is never found. I don't know how long it happened before the start of the game, but we don't see it happen. We just read parts of it in his nightmare. Is the raping of MC's female friends going to be an ongoing theme in this game, or was this just a set up for the MC's personality?

Based on the dev's comment above, it doesn't seem like that's going to be a thing (since he said NTR and corruption aren't planned genres). With that being the case, doesn't the NTR tag seem a bit excessive? It is something that happened before the start of the game, and is only mentioned to explain the traumatic mental state of the MC. Maybe it's just me, but when I see the NTR tag, I expect to see multiple instances of NTR, not just a passing mention of something that happened in the past. The NTR tag gives a certain expectation of the game, and it can have a negative effect on both NTR lovers and NTR haters. The lovers will feel deceived because there isn't really any NTR, and the haters will blacklist it because the mere mention gives them an aneurism. Of course, if you plan on adding NTR in the future, then this point is moot.

Maybe a little explanation in the overview will clear up any false expectations, and potentially save you from losing the NTR haters who will blacklist your game just for having the NTR tag.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Ok, so I played the game to see what the NTR hubbub was about. From what I see, MC's gf gets raped sometime in the past, before the start of the game. MC ends up in the hospital, and his gf is never found. I don't know how long it happened before the start of the game, but we don't see it happen. We just read parts of it in his nightmare. Is the raping of MC's female friends going to be an ongoing theme in this game, or was this just a set up for the MC's personality?

Based on the dev's comment above, it doesn't seem like that's going to be a thing (since he said NTR and corruption aren't planned genres). With that being the case, doesn't the NTR tag seem a bit excessive? It is something that happened before the start of the game, and is only mentioned to explain the traumatic mental state of the MC. Maybe it's just me, but when I see the NTR tag, I expect to see multiple instances of NTR, not just a passing mention of something that happened in the past. The NTR tag gives a certain expectation of the game, and it can have a negative effect on both NTR lovers and NTR haters. The lovers will feel deceived because there isn't really any NTR, and the haters will blacklist it because the mere mention gives them an aneurism. Of course, if you plan on adding NTR in the future, then this point is moot.

Maybe a little explanation in the overview will clear up any false expectations, and potentially save you from losing the NTR haters who will blacklist your game just for having the NTR tag.
Yes, you are actually correct. The whole gf rape scene is actually just a setup for MC's personality and it won't be long for him to change in the upcoming updates. As far as I see where the story is going. There will be no NTR in the future. I just started so I'm still learning the way of making VNs. I might consider corruption but I don't think NTR will be fit in the story. I hope that cleared things up.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I honestly never considered it NTR in the first place. Reading that sequence it was obvious to me that it was not a consensual act.
All I can say and maybe spoil something a bit, the actual scene of that will not be shown in the future, but a mystery to solve for the MC. ;)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes