BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

I'm back home after the op which was successful. I'm not allowed to use my arms for anything strenuous for the next 2 weeks, which means very limited time behind the computer.

I'm really sorry, but the update is therefore delayed. It is not abandoned, nor is it endlessly delayed. The next update will be here this summer, I just don't know exactly when just yet.

Apologies again for the delay, again.....

Speak soon
BurningSun

PS: I will reply to your questions remarks when it is easier/less painfull to type again.
PSS: On my screen all the images show as .JPG or .PNG. I do not see a difference in the lower or higher case ones. Anyone can help explain me how I can fix the different lower and upper case suffixes?

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Hi all,

I'm back home after the op which was successful. I'm not allowed to use my arms for anything strenuous for the next 2 weeks, which means very limited time behind the computer.

I'm really sorry, but the update is therefore delayed. It is not abandoned, nor is it endlessly delayed. The next update will be here this summer, I just don't know exactly when just yet.

Speak soon
BurningSun

PS: I will reply to your questions remarks when it is easier/less painfull to type again.
PSS: On my screen all the images show as .JPG or .PNG. I do not see a difference in the lower or higher case ones. Anyone can help explain me how I can fix the different lower and upper case suffixes?
Hey BurningSun - glad to see you are on the mend. Take your time - your health is more important than a game.

As for the text replacement, try using notepad ++ (free) - just load your html file there, do a search/replace. One of the options allows you to "Match Case", so if you look for .JPG, just replace with .jpg, and replace all. Save and you should be good.

Reactions: BurningSun
D

Deleted member 12053

Hi all,

Speak soon
BurningSun

Since all the files names in the HTML file are lowercase I renamed all files from uppercase to lowercase inside the folders
Open a command promt inside the folder where you want to rename the files, example: Amsterdam/Icons
Simply type CMD into the file explorer adress field and hit enter
and inside the promt type rename *.PNG *.png
this will rename all uppercase PNG files to lowercase png, same for rename *.JPG *.jpg in other folders
rinse and repeat
This takes a couple of minutes but it makes sure everything is lowercase, renaming manually can sometimes reset png to PNG
I sadly forgot how to rename files in multiple directories at the same time
Don't be sorry and recover properly

Reactions: BurningSun

vex2145

Jan 18, 2018
Hi all,

Speak soon
BurningSun

I hope you get well soon. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

plexi_saver

May 16, 2018
Since all the files names in the HTML file are lowercase I renamed all files from uppercase to lowercase inside the folders
Open a command promt inside the folder where you want to rename the files, example: Amsterdam/Icons
Simply type CMD into the file explorer adress field and hit enter
and inside the promt type rename *.PNG *.png
this will rename all uppercase PNG files to lowercase png, same for rename *.JPG *.jpg in other folders
rinse and repeat
This takes a couple of minutes but it makes sure everything is lowercase, renaming manually can sometimes reset png to PNG
I sadly forgot how to rename files in multiple directories at the same time
Don't be sorry and recover properly
On linux it can be done by a shell script

```
for f in *.PNG; do
mv -- "$f" "${f%.PNG}.png"
done
```

On Windows cmd you can just use `ren`

`ren *.PNG *.png`

Pretty sure Windows is not case sensitive though so it shouldn't matter?

To do it in multiple directories you could recursively walk through all of them.

So if I want to rename all files with *.PNG to *.png in current directory and all subdirectories,

```

for /R %x in (*.PNG) do ren "%x" *.png

```

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
Hey I'm trying to play this on my phone but as you can see on the image phone and stats tab are waaaay bigger than the one that matters. How can I fix this ? ( I tried using other browsers)

Also pics don't show up 345487

Last edited:
Reactions: Doktor7007
Mar 14, 2018
If you install this APK on Android it will let you host a local webserver which lets you play HTML games as if they're coming from a proper http URL.

If you point it to the right directory then you should be able to access it in browser using or or whatever your phone's local WiFi IP is.

Also 95% of the time when I play a SugarCube twine game in Firefox, I choose in the menu to view it as a desktop site (and refresh if needed), it zooms it out which usually makes the UI [more] useable.

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
If you install this APK on Android it will let you host a local webserver which lets you play HTML games as if they're coming from a proper http URL.

If you point it to the right directory then you should be able to access it in browser using or or whatever your phone's local WiFi IP is.

Also 95% of the time when I play a SugarCube twine game in Firefox, I choose in the menu to view it as a desktop site (and refresh if needed), it zooms it out which usually makes the UI [more] useable.
I did as you said but I can't make it work where should I set the document root ? In where the html file is or the general file ? Screenshot_2019-07-16-20-57-12-050_net.basov.lws.fdroid.jpg Screenshot_2019-07-16-20-57-25-394_com.android.chrome.jpg

Mar 14, 2018
I did as you said but I can't make it work where should I set the document root ? In where the html file is or the general file ?
Make sure the application has Storage Permissions enabled under its App Info, make sure the path is a valid one. I just tried creating a www in my Downloads folder, pointed it at that, put something in it, and I could bring up a normal index page for the folder, showing the file.

You could also try the path /sdcard/Download/

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Hey, I am doing the Bibi questline (I guess you could call it that) where you get to sell your body to Henry I have done everything right but I am stuck in this infinite rent loop where I keep on visiting Henry because my rent is due but he isn't in and since I can't progress without paying my rent it keeps me locked in the last hour of that day looping it back every time it clocks over it and I have no idea how to fix it.

*edit* I managed to get the Henry event to trigger that lets me unlock the option (Letting him grope my breasts) but I am still stuck in the infinite rent loop since I didn't fully pay him off and now there isn't even a thing saying he isn't there when I go to check its just blank! What should I do?

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, I am doing the Bibi questline (I guess you could call it that) where you get to sell your body to Henry I have done everything right but I am stuck in this infinite rent loop where I keep on visiting Henry because my rent is due but he isn't in and since I can't progress without paying my rent it keeps me locked in the last hour of that day looping it back every time it clocks over it and I have no idea how to fix it.

*edit* I managed to get the Henry event to trigger that lets me unlock the option (Letting him grope my breasts) but I am still stuck in the infinite rent loop since I didn't fully pay him off and now there isn't even a thing saying he isn't there when I go to check its just blank! What should I do?
Hey Tevildo. That's a known bug. Several players, including myself, have reported that very same issue to BurningSun. It'd be helpful to him if you have the save where that bug either starts or is occurring so that he can try to track down the issues causing it and to squash it. Sorry that you ran into it though during your gameplay.

Reactions: Tevildo77

gozdal

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, some1 know something about new updates ? BurningSun is quiet from a while and the game is awesome but lacks new content :< in my opinion it`s the best corruption, female protagonist game :) looking forward to some new content

Aribeth

Feb 19, 2017
He/She is after operation and need to rest. Just be patient and you will be rewarded in near future ; )

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
A few days ago he said that he is not allowed to use is arms. So most likely he has not continued to work on the update still. But this is fine. He surely needs some rest. And he has been good and in touch with the community here. Unlike some other developers here.
I am also looking forward to the new update :) it's been a while since I was captured by a game that much :)

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Hey Tevildo. That's a known bug. Several players, including myself, have reported that very same issue to BurningSun. It'd be helpful to him if you have the save where that bug either starts or is occurring so that he can try to track down the issues causing it and to squash it. Sorry that you ran into it though during your gameplay.
Thanks for the comment, not sure if I actually downloaded the Save I'll check tomorrow.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
When i tell loan shark i dont have money i cant continue, dead end. how can i fix it ?
That's odd. In my play throughs you get told about prostitution if you first can't pay and if she still doesn't pay she gets raped by him. It might be there's a Liberal/Dignity requirement for it though.

I am curious, is it possible to get the job at the local pub? I'm wondering if that's actually implemented yet.

Last edited:

JankoHraje

Aug 19, 2017
Can just somebody tell me fast ways to lower rent ? in my playthroughts i will always acumulate 400+ rent duo
Edit: I know i can have somehow sex with him but idk how.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes