Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Can just somebody tell me fast ways to lower rent ? in my playthroughts i will always acumulate 400+ rent duo
Edit: I know i can have somehow sex with him but idk how.
I think you need to catch him and Bibi a few times. Try the different options of - [I saw something odd] which lower rent by maybe 20 or 30, or [hug] which I believe increases his liking of you. I did that for a bit and when its rent day now, the option comes up for sex or bj. Sorry I can't be more specific on details.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

Quick update: Been to hospital for follow up check last Wednesday and everything is good. No weird or scary stuff. Pfew!
My arms are doing a lot better and all bruises have gone down. My neck/right collar bone are still numb though and my right arm is still a little sore. Which means that typing and mouse movement is still a bit of a chore, but it is improving rapidly. I've been working on the game a few minutes here and there, but nothing serious yet as can't do too much due to the above.

Thanks all for your patience and understanding and taking the time to help others here on the forums. Much appreciated!

Talk soon again
BurningSun

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Hey all,

Quick update: Been to hospital for follow up check last Wednesday and everything is good. No weird or scary stuff. Pfew!
My arms are doing a lot better and all bruises have gone down. My neck/right collar bone are still numb though and my right arm is still a little sore. Which means that typing and mouse movement is still a bit of a chore, but it is improving rapidly. I've been working on the game a few minutes here and there, but nothing serious yet as can't do too much due to the above.

Thanks all for your patience and understanding and taking the time to help others here on the forums. Much appreciated!

Talk soon again
BurningSun
If it makes you feel any better, even my girlfriend thinks your game is hot.

Reactions: BurningSun

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Hey all,

Talk soon again
BurningSun
Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery! Desperately waiting for the next big update! May you get all the strength and resources needed to achieve it!

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
this game... is good.. and weird and frustrating.
I dont remember the last time I had to instantly restart 4 times because I screwed up already.
like it tells me I dont have any make up to put on anymore, so I cant do a job. but I bought everything at the shop. still I dont have any make up... what the hell is missing?
And why couldnt I find the flowershop to work at although I had been there to apply for the job in the first place... and she told me to be there from 7 to 11. but mc only gets up at 9. ?!?!

It tells you to not spend the money too fast but I did not find a way around this yet.
Also the amount of stuff you have to consider is huge... all the traits and stuff... man.
so... goood, weird and frustrating. try again tomorrow >.>

Nexymofo

Jul 8, 2019
I dont remember the last time I had to instantly restart 4 times because I screwed up already.
like it tells me I dont have any make up to put on anymore, so I cant do a job. but I bought everything at the shop. still I dont have any make up... what the hell is missing?
And why couldnt I find the flowershop to work at although I had been there to apply for the job in the first place... and she told me to be there from 7 to 11. but mc only gets up at 9. ?!?!

It tells you to not spend the money too fast but I did not find a way around this yet.
Also the amount of stuff you have to consider is huge... all the traits and stuff... man.
Makeup is in the mall somewhere, never worked at the flower shop soooo cant help you there

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Hey BruceLee73,
Great to hear you find it good, shame to hear you find it frustrating! :D

Anyway below a few things that should help you with your gripes:
Makeup: You say you bought it, but that it keeps telling you that you're not having it, or not putting it on. Can you doublecheck if you have the latest version? The makeup setting in V0.8.6.3 is default on 'Always apply', so to see that somehow it keeps telling you you're not using it sounds to me like you are using V0.8.6.2 or lower. Secondly, go to your Diary page (right side of the screen) there are settings there that will allow you to choose when to apply makeup after showering or not.
Flowershop: Yeah she tells you to be there around those times. In order to wakeup earlier, Lizzy will need a better bed which you can buy for a price at the mall. If you cannot find the flowershop, there can be a few reasons: 1) You're at the wrong part of town. 2) You applied, but were not sure whether to take the job or not (option 2 during application)
The second option should really allow you to find the flowershop if you wanted to re-apply directly, so I'll see whether or not I can fix that.

Yes there is a lot of stuff. I know... the game has grown tremendously over time and now the entry level is a bit steep I suppose, but I'm sure that you'll figure it out soon enough :)

Btw, the flowerjob is the least action (read smut) prone job there is. Only really flowers (bad joke) at the end. You may want to try another job as your first try.

Good luck
BurningSun

Reactions: BruceLee73

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Hey BruceLee73,
Great to hear you find it good, shame to hear you find it frustrating! :D

Anyway below a few things that should help you with your gripes:
Makeup: You say you bought it, but that it keeps telling you that you're not having it, or not putting it on. Can you doublecheck if you have the latest version? The makeup setting in V0.8.6.3 is default on 'Always apply', so to see that somehow it keeps telling you you're not using it sounds to me like you are using V0.8.6.2 or lower. Secondly, go to your Diary page (right side of the screen) there are settings there that will allow you to choose when to apply makeup after showering or not.
Flowershop: Yeah she tells you to be there around those times. In order to wakeup earlier, Lizzy will need a better bed which you can buy for a price at the mall. If you cannot find the flowershop, there can be a few reasons: 1) You're at the wrong part of town. 2) You applied, but were not sure whether to take the job or not (option 2 during application)
The second option should really allow you to find the flowershop if you wanted to re-apply directly, so I'll see whether or not I can fix that.

Yes there is a lot of stuff. I know... the game has grown tremendously over time and now the entry level is a bit steep I suppose, but I'm sure that you'll figure it out soon enough :)

Btw, the flowerjob is the least action (read smut) prone job there is. Only really flowers (bad joke) at the end. You may want to try another job as your first try.

Good luck
BurningSun
The Make-Up is there, I did set it to auto make up after shower but there I only get +5 Looks and there is a yellow small note sayn I dont have make up left. But I bought all make up articles I could find. several times.

And yes ist is the latest version ;)

Flowershop didnt work to be found, I drove and walked through the city several times, it only did show up after I bought the map.
But thats still weird. I auto-found it when I apllied for the job (and accepted!) but after that the mc doesnt know it anymore and needs a map?

SloanD

Apr 15, 2019
When working for Faoud and going to Donnies studio it just says that you enter the door and then nothing, like you can't choose anything so you're just stuck on that screen

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The Make-Up is there, I did set it to auto make up after shower but there I only get +5 Looks and there is a yellow small note sayn I dont have make up left. But I bought all make up articles I could find. several times.

And yes ist is the latest version ;)

Flowershop didnt work to be found, I drove and walked through the city several times, it only did show up after I bought the map.
But thats still weird. I auto-found it when I apllied for the job (and accepted!) but after that the mc doesnt know it anymore and needs a map?
Sound like you've not bought the makeup (not lipstick and nailpolish) from the mall?
The flower shop is not linked to the map from the store so that is strange. But like I said, I will change it so that the MC knows where the shop is once visited for the first time.

When working for Faoud and going to Donnies studio it just says that you enter the door and then nothing, like you can't choose anything so you're just stuck on that screen
Hey SloanD,

Are you using the latest version? This was a bug that was smashed in V0.8.6.3 and was not reported since.

Thanks
BurningSun

Reactions: SloanD

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello, I did unlock the health club but it's always closed, am I doing anything wrong?
leanh97tu, the Health Club is only closed on Monday and on other days it closes at 19:00. If you can see it on other days (Amsterdam North) but cannot enter it, something is wrong; an actual bug.

SloanD

Apr 15, 2019
Sound like you've not bought the makeup (not lipstick and nailpolish) from the mall?
The flower shop is not linked to the map from the store so that is strange. But like I said, I will change it so that the MC knows where the shop is once visited for the first time.

Hey SloanD,

Are you using the latest version? This was a bug that was smashed in V0.8.6.3 and was not reported since.

Thanks
BurningSun
whoops i guess i overlooked a patch thanks

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Indeed. I thought lipstick n nailpolish were "the make up" and I did not find a mall before, just the local store.
so thats solved. Thanks you ;P

But another question: is it possible to get a new job? caus so far it seems once I ve chosen one I cant go back to do another one ?! :O

Edit: I find it particulary frustrating that I have no chance of ever paying the rent once I am behind.
I ve tried it 6 times now and every single time I did not get the money to pay it. even though I did nothing else but work, I did not even buy anything else, no food no nothing. still did not get to turn the tide... not even close tbh. even though I was pretty good with work related skills.

Last edited:

SloanD

Apr 15, 2019
Damn this game is surprisingly good, actually very good, but it's also super frustrating as a few people already mentioned) Some of the logic just kills me, like apperantly going to mixed saund makes you lose dignity ... WHY?! And then showerig makes you gain dignity ... WHY?!!! I can kinda understand why, but it just make no sense and it makes it only harder to actually lose dignity. Also when Faoud makes Lizzy his hoe she sometimes runs into him 3 times in a row and it completly breaks the game if it happens on a work day especially with Donny.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes