Cheat Mod HTML Life Choices V0.8.8.4

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
AdamSkyline.jpg

Overview:
Game centered around a young girl Lizzy who ran away from home as she did not want to make a choice between her mum and dad when they decided to split up.
She ended up in Amsterdam, a city with a lot of opportunites, but not per se for a young girl.

It is up to you to guide her through all the influences of the city and stop the corruption of a young girl.... or not :)

Updated: 11/28/2021
Game/Creator:
Original game:
Modder: Pandabweer
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.8.8.4
Language: English

Mod description:
In this debug menu, wich you can acces on the left side of your screen, is a menu to alter some of the game variables and view the ending scenes of the game.

Modders Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
HTML only:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Not trying to be a "wise-ass", but what exactly does this "Cheat-Mod" do ?

Description is kinda . . . Non-existent :oops:

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Not trying to be a "wise-ass", but what exactly does this "Cheat-Mod" do ?

Description is kinda . . . Non-existent :oops:
In HTML games "Cheat mod", is most likely to be a debug menu to adjust variables. "Cheat" because you don't play the game fair ;)
And "Mod" because you have modified or added unofficial content to the product.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
most likely to be a debug menu to adjust variables
So . . . Since you really didn't answer my question . . . I guess I'll have to be a "wise-ass" :oops: , after all:

You are the "modder" right (?), ( you are credited as the modder in the OP), so shouldn't you know what your "mod" does, and give an actual description, instead of a, "most likely" description, of what any "cheat mod" does ?

• Angry
Reactions: Drew49th

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
So . . . Since you really didn't answer my question . . . I guess I'll have to be a "wise-ass" :oops: , after all:

You are the "modder" right (?), ( you are credited as the modder in the OP), so shouldn't you know what your "mod" does, and give an actual description, instead of a, "most likely" description, of what any "cheat mod" does ?
I get your point but in the Change Log you can see what has been added. Debug is pretty commonly used for cheating. But i will add a description later to fullfill your request:)

Reactions: xgravex

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, I'm dubious that you indeed " get my point" . . . .

First off :
Change-Log = a change or addition made to a project, as in your "mod". Since this is the "debut" of said "mod", there is no need of using this feature yet. When/ if you make any changes/additions, after the initial presenting of the "mod", than they'd go into the "Change-Log" location, (this is my understanding of this, but I'm NOT a "tech-savvy" nerd, I just "Googled" it :cool: )

What you listed under "Change-Log", should have been your "mod" description. (with actual description of what the mod does, for those who aren't (like me), "tech-savvy" nerds :rolleyes: ).

As in, your "mod" adds to the game a "debug" function in order to use "cheats", as might have been already in-game , but the player has no access to . (This is an example, not an actual description of what your "mod" does, cause no description was provided originally)

Oh, and refrain from using " vague ( of uncertain, indefinite, or unclear meaning ) descriptors ( a word or expression used to describe or identify something )" in your comments , as you did here :
Debug is pretty commonly used for cheating.
Which, if you are the modder, makes one wonder, why you don't know what your mod does :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Asked a simple question . . . . got a back a condescending answer . . . . guess some people don't like being educated . . . . don't like it . . . move on .

EDit:
barkbarkbarkbarkbark &
Syllar

Sometimes it's a good thing to read and know what your commenting about.
Your dismayed comments were too late, pandabweer had already made the corrections to the OP, by the time you both read it .
But, than again, you might have already knew that, and JUST HAD to say something derogatory . :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Drew49th
May 24, 2020
I cannot find your issue, please collaborate on this.
Too many things raise dignity that shouldn't, taking a shower for instant why does that raise dignity when you mingle at the pub, my point being that the idea of the game is to lower dignity why is there so much that raised it does make sense

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Too many things raise dignity that shouldn't, taking a shower for instant why does that raise dignity when you mingle at the pub, my point being that the idea of the game is to lower dignity why is there so much that raised it does make sense
I have not made the game, i simply added the debug mode.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
which works really good but could you find a way to raise skills too like fashion and the others
I will probobly add more things in the future currently i'm developing something else entirely, what is is pretty big and i hope to make it work. I've delayed this because there was not alot of people playing these kind of games so i'm making something bigger.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes