EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
In this captivating visual novel, you step into the life of Banu, a determined woman living in the Middle East. After her ex-husband's tragic death, she remarries Kamil for the sake of their two-year-old daughter. As Banu's fate unfolds, you take control of her choices and navigate the complexities of love, relationships, and family, shaping her future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: LustfulFantasy - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Characters:

Instructions for Aggressive Patch:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - - -
Spanish TL

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 751382_day2-2.png 751376_day1-40.png 751380_day1-65.png v15-159.png v14-96.png poladteasingbanu03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So 400 mb file. Either a good amount of content for a .1, or the images are too big. Let's find out.

Edit: Must be the images, because the content only took about 3-4 minutes to read through.
Decent start, though. And I do love my ntr. Though an editor would be really helpful.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So 400 mb file. Either a good amount of content for a .1, or the images are too big. Let's find out.

Edit: Must be the images, because the content only took about 3-4 minutes to read through.
Decent start, though. And I do love my ntr. Though an editor would be really helpful.
Ok - so I will wait - the premise sounds quite solid. But 3-4 minutes is a bit to short for my taste ^^

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes