VN - Ren'Py - Life in Middle East [v2.1] [LustfulFantasy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rondrasil

This is definitely something different on this site.
    The story in a middle east setup opens new story pathes which are definitely not the standard vanilla stories.

The developer seems to be extremely motivated, so the progress is quite fast and the dev is very open for feedback. But personally I hope he will follow a story masterplan, instead of being too distracted by player wishes.

The story progress is not slow burning, so it escalates quite fast. Hopefully it will not overheat and has still enough focus on the story telling, character development, .... Actually I think it's ok, but a bit on the edge.

The grafics/animations are on a good level.

Regardless of the potential risks I described, it's so far (V0.3) very promising and was a pleasure to play, therefore 5 stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Adolfo

Very interesting game with a different environment, hot girls and quality graphics. The story is well construct with different ways. Is the first time that the forced sex is real a take sense. The female MC is gorgeous and well construct, with many things to discover about the character. The only thing that I would change, and is an opinion, is the husband, he looks like a fitness man and for the story I think he must be less handsome
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alex1444

Just played all parts (including day 4). Well, I am impressed! Exotic region and culture, good quality images and animations close to reality, nice sound effects, I would recommend everyone to give it a try, and help its development by donating.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (V0.1) is:

Pros:
    + Graphics Great
    + Characters Great
    + Good Start
    + Long Playing time

Cons:
    - Some Spelling Errors

Conclusion:
    Nice Start, graphics are Great,some work in sentences needed (Minor Errors).
    Muslim theme is different and also having Ntr in it is also seldom.
    This release is pretty long for a V.01 and also has a nice Sex scene in it.

Overall:
    A Hot Story, Great Characters.
    Story starts pretty good.
    Definitely worth the Download.