Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Gallery unlocker. Right click and select save as. galleryunlock.rpy needs to be in "\LISC-0.6.0-pc\game" folder (the same folder as "archive.rpa"). Only works for v6.0.

**When I made the unlocker I had already played episode 2 so the variable to unlock that page in the gallery was already done. While the scenes were unlocked the button wasn't. Updated to unlock episode 2 page in gallery.

** This does work with v6.1(animation update)

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2020
Will there be content with Sophie if we don't take the dom route, just much later down the road, or will that be the only way she has scenes?

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
This Game has one of the Top 5 Renders of all Games around here and if u cant enjoy these u must be blind , period.
The Story has some flaws and unnecessary lenghts like the Prolouge but overall its a really good 4.5/5 and i cant wait for more.Really good work (y)

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Okay curiosity got me and i played the update, its just me or this update was short and not so hot at all... i mean u have two sex scenes with your best friend mom and your cousin but myeah... the last update was waaaaay more hotter now probably cuz it had more Lauren in it:)...
Also i play both paths and how do i get down on Lauren at the pool without her stoping me, i swear this game seems so complicated sometimes...

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes