EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
yatay_logo2.png

Overview:
Santa county... A symbol of wealth and peace. But what if it really isn't? A young boy, living in a neighborhood where everything seems so ordinary and innocent and then discovers the dark and lustful lifestyles lurking within. Witness all the destructions he will experience and the great change he will make. This city has only one rule. Trust... No one.

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-17
Release Date: 2023-07-17
Developer: Bold Bash Studios - - - LISC-MOODY
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update Only (v0.8.1): - - - -

Patches: *

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION - FAN ART THREAD -
Walkthrough/Multi-Mod* - FAN SIGS1 - FAN SIGS2 - WALKTHROUGH - Gallery Unlock

Blitzen thanks for the link
*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

1 (9).png 1 (4).png 1 (5).png irisroom1.png 1 (10).png 1 (12).png 1 (13).png 1 (16).png 1 (17).png 1 (18).png 1 (20).png 1 (23).png 1 (25).png 1 (26).png ig_24.jpg 1 (32).png 1 (33).png 1 (35).png

Last edited by a moderator:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
2.3 GB first release? Wow... that's rarer than a 4 leaf clover on this site. The renders look amazing, the tags are all intriguing, good luck to the Dev/s, this looks very promising, might be a challenge for some of the best games out there.

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
We are very happy that we have completed our first episode after a long period of work and presented it to your liking. I hope you like our work and support us. The only thing I can say about Ntr content is that its main character is not cockold and It's not avoidable.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
"Trust no one" and ntr tag damm hahaha, this is a good moment in which some notes from the dev could remove the doubts of many players, now I just have to wait for the compressed or android version to test it, but for the images i already get hooked ( I just hope that any 3 letters fetish of the dev plans to add has a chance to be avoidable if they do it to the mc,if it is vice versa all good :KEK::KEK:)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 169 Votes