Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'll ask one more time, since I got no traction last time. I'm not sure why I can't lie here. Does anyone know the reason? Maybe someone knows the variable name so that I can change it? What are the consequences of telling her the truth? Thanks.

1716874807097.png

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
I'll ask one more time, since I got no traction last time. I'm not sure why I can't lie here. Does anyone know the reason? Maybe someone knows the variable name so that I can change it? What are the consequences of telling her the truth? Thanks.
I'm not 100% sure, but maybe the problem is you have not enough intimidation and/or charisma points.
You can edit your save file with Ren'py Save Editor, obviously at your own risk.

Start the editor -> Click the Load Ren'py Save button -> Select your LISC save file -> Untick the Hide Ren'py Dialogs box -> in the quicksearch box type intimidation (yellow colored line with Integer type) -> In the Value column you can change the actual value to something bigger (try it with 20) -> in the quicksearch box type charisma (yellow colored line with Integer type) -> In the Value column you can change the actual value to something bigger (try it with 20) -> Click the Apply changes button -> Start LISC, and try out your edited save.

Note: Before all of that, create backup to your save files!!!

Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not 100% sure, but maybe the problem is you have not enough intimidation and/or charisma points.
You can edit your save file with Ren'py Save Editor, obviously at your own risk.

Start the editor -> Click the Load Ren'py Save button -> Select your LISC save file -> Untick the Hide Ren'py Dialogs box -> in the quicksearch box type intimidation (yellow colored line with Integer type) -> In the Value column you can change the actual value to something bigger (try it with 20) -> in the quicksearch box type charisma (yellow colored line with Integer type) -> In the Value column you can change the actual value to something bigger (try it with 20) -> Click the Apply changes button -> Start LISC, and try out your edited save.

Note: Before all of that, create backup to your save files!!!
Thanks for the reply. I've used Un'Ren to modify the charisma and intimidation stats, which I find much easier to do. I don't think that's it, unless I need higher than 10 charisma and 12 intimidation. My total stats were 11 combined, so I don't think it needs to be that high. I can try 20, but I really don't know what the deal is.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

View attachment 3981865
Thanks for the reply. I've used Un'Ren to modify the charisma and intimidation stats, which I find much easier to do. I don't think that's it, unless I need higher than 10 charisma and 12 intimidation. My total stats were 11 combined, so I don't think it needs to be that high. I can try 20, but I really don't know what the deal is.

Just use URM. This way you can see what variable it's expecting at that selection. You can either change the variable in the frame before, or just select "Lie" with URM to watch the scene without changing your variables. I don't know about that other tool that dude was mentioning, but this one isn't an executable. You just drop it into the game folder like any other mod. It's clean, user-friendly, and works on every VN on any OS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The variable required for that scene (persistent.gallery11lc) isn't labeled the clearest, but from what I can gather, it's related to the anal sex option in her earlier sex scene. The anal option itself is dependent on your intimidation stat prior to the option to "Try to fuck her in the ass".

Basically the simple answer is that you need Intimation > 5 and karenpt > 2, then fuck her in the ass. That's how you get persistent.gallery11lc. Then you can lie to her.

Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Just use URM. This way you can see what variable it's expecting at that selection. You can either change the variable in the frame before, or just select "Lie" with URM to watch the scene without changing your variables. I don't know about that other tool that dude was mentioning, but this one isn't an executable. You just drop it into the game folder like any other mod. It's clean, user-friendly, and works on every VN on any OS.

The variable required for that scene (persistent.gallery11lc) isn't labeled the clearest, but from what I can gather, it's related to the anal sex option in her earlier sex scene. The anal option itself is dependent on your intimidation stat prior to the option to "Try to fuck her in the ass".

Basically the simple answer is that you need Intimation > 5 and karenpt > 2, then fuck her in the ass. That's how you get persistent.gallery11lc. Then you can lie to her.

Thanks A LOT. I've never used URM before, but that will change soon. This is exactly what I was looking for. It seems odd that it would be gated behind the anal, which I thought I chose, but this explains it well. Maybe I didn't have enough 'karenpt'. Once again, I appreciate the response.

Reactions: Jericho85

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
So we gonna listen another cool story how Moody survived in the Turkey. short time means a couple of months, obviously.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
She was a Virgin, MC was her first even though she had a boyfriend i think except kissing she didnt allow him to touch her, she broke up with him bcoz he was persistent in hooking up with her but she refused!
That is very unrealistic for me, why have a relationship with him anyway ? that ruined her character for me, another virgin that doesn't makes sense (which is unrealistic for a young adult) that was just fabricated by the dev to please people that has ntr phobia in order to earn more money & support, in real life, most 13 or 14 years old girls are not a virgin anymore especially in the US and there are lot of teenage pregnancy case in real life . In real life those woman who stay a virgin for a long time are those religious people ( that sex should be after marriage only otherwise it's a sin of fornication) nuns, and some women of Asian cultures but for Iris at her age is too unreal

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 190 Votes