whity112

Feb 26, 2018
That is very unrealistic for me, why have a relationship with him anyway ? that ruined her character for me, another virgin that doesn't makes sense (which is unrealistic for a young adult) that was just fabricated by the dev to please people that has ntr phobia in order to earn more money & support, in real life, most 13 or 14 years old girls are not a virgin anymore especially in the US and there are lot of teenage pregnancy case in real life . In real life those woman who stay a virgin for a long time are those religious people ( that sex should be after marriage only otherwise it's a sin of fornication) nuns, and some women of Asian cultures but for Iris at her age is too unreal
Wow she wasn't deflowered by your wife's boyfriend well there other games out there. Better luck time try again . WOMP WOMP

Last edited:

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021

Hey everyone, the devlog is finally here! First off, I’ll dive into what’s new in this update, then I’ll touch on some things I mentioned earlier.

As always, this update is packed with over 30 new animations. There's a ton of new content, and I’m excited to announce that beta testing will kick off within the next week. The reason for the slight delay is that I'm now developing the game solo, which I’ll explain in more detail further down.

The game will continue to be a visual novel, featuring content for Lauren, Lauren-Chloe, Karen, Iris, Sophie, and Charlotte.

I handled this entire update on my own because Fenriz hasn’t been involved in development since the last update. He’s been busy with wedding preparations and had a lot on his mind, so I suggested he take some time to think things over and make a decision. It took him a while to come to a conclusion, which is why I couldn’t share anything with you sooner. After the wedding, he decided that continuing with this project would be too challenging and risky, and I completely understand that. The sandbox game idea was mostly his passion, and as you know, we started this project together. I wanted to support his vision, and I believed in its potential. But now that I’m developing solo, at least until I find a new coder, I’m sticking with the game’s original structure. There won’t be any more big changes, and I plan to take L.I.S.C. all the way to its final chapter.

When we worked together, we came up with some great stuff, but our workflow was often slowed down by too many new ideas and big dreams for the future. One upside to working alone is that I can move faster, which has been a relief. Since I’ve got the coding skills, there haven’t been any issues on that front, but the workload is still a lot. So, I do plan to bring on another coder after this update. I worked faster than usual, but the tricky part was reworking all the sequences I’d written for the sandbox structure into a more traditional format. That’s been both a blessing and a challenge—on the one hand, I already had a ton of great content written; on the other, it was tough making it fit into the old flow. But now that the groundwork is laid, I’m happy to say I’ll be able to write much more smoothly going forward.

With our new system, there’s no more waiting around for a release date, which is a huge weight off my shoulders. Moving forward, I’ll be releasing 30+ animation updates every two months, on the dates I’ll announce after each update. You’ll know the release dates for at least the next three updates.

Thanks for sticking with me through all of this! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the new content. Stay tuned!

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021

Hey everyone, the devlog is finally here! First off, I’ll dive into what’s new in this update, then I’ll touch on some things I mentioned earlier.

As always, this update is packed with over 30 new animations. There's a ton of new content, and I’m excited to announce that beta testing will kick off within the next week. The reason for the slight delay is that I'm now developing the game solo, which I’ll explain in more detail further down.

The game will continue to be a visual novel, featuring content for Lauren, Lauren-Chloe, Karen, Iris, Sophie, and Charlotte.

I handled this entire update on my own because Fenriz hasn’t been involved in development since the last update. He’s been busy with wedding preparations and had a lot on his mind, so I suggested he take some time to think things over and make a decision. It took him a while to come to a conclusion, which is why I couldn’t share anything with you sooner. After the wedding, he decided that continuing with this project would be too challenging and risky, and I completely understand that. The sandbox game idea was mostly his passion, and as you know, we started this project together. I wanted to support his vision, and I believed in its potential. But now that I’m developing solo, at least until I find a new coder, I’m sticking with the game’s original structure. There won’t be any more big changes, and I plan to take L.I.S.C. all the way to its final chapter.

When we worked together, we came up with some great stuff, but our workflow was often slowed down by too many new ideas and big dreams for the future. One upside to working alone is that I can move faster, which has been a relief. Since I’ve got the coding skills, there haven’t been any issues on that front, but the workload is still a lot. So, I do plan to bring on another coder after this update. I worked faster than usual, but the tricky part was reworking all the sequences I’d written for the sandbox structure into a more traditional format. That’s been both a blessing and a challenge—on the one hand, I already had a ton of great content written; on the other, it was tough making it fit into the old flow. But now that the groundwork is laid, I’m happy to say I’ll be able to write much more smoothly going forward.

With our new system, there’s no more waiting around for a release date, which is a huge weight off my shoulders. Moving forward, I’ll be releasing 30+ animation updates every two months, on the dates I’ll announce after each update. You’ll know the release dates for at least the next three updates.

Thanks for sticking with me through all of this! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the new content. Stay tuned!
Looks like a busy week for the beta testers.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
She was a Virgin, MC was her first even though she had a boyfriend i think except kissing she didnt allow him to touch her, she broke up with him bcoz he was persistent in hooking up with her but she refused!
That is very unrealistic for me, why have a relationship with him anyway ? that ruined her character for me, another virgin that doesn't makes sense (which is unrealistic for a young adult) that was just fabricated by the dev to please people that has ntr phobia in order to earn more money & support, in real life, most 13 or 14 years old girls are not a virgin anymore especially in the US and there are lot of teenage pregnancy case in real life . In real life those woman who stay a virgin for a long time are those religious people ( that sex should be after marriage only otherwise it's a sin of fornication) nuns, and some women of Asian cultures but for Iris at her age is too unreal
All this boyfriend plot was reworked and scrapped from the story in the last update. Now she is just single and lose her v-card to MC.

Reactions: MrDude1977

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

You know...im like st Thomas..if i dont stick my fingers in It, i dont believe it

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
If your mod is in a better state than the one in the OP, I'll definitely switch to that.
As of now, no one has reported any bugs to me, and I haven't run into any issues either. The only comment I've heard is that the incest patch in my wt mod had a couple of lines that the developers forgot to define, but I've already fixed that.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024

I like the NO SANDBOX idea i hate sandbox games. The free roam every once in a while like the game was orignally was was ok but i like straight up VN style better.

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023

So Lauren, Lauren-Chloe, but not Chloe only... sad, since he said we can choose girls

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcelo123456

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
WOW really 13-14 year olds? What part of the country do you live in? Because that's unrealistic to me, not to say it doesn't happen just it being a common thing is unrealistic. Sure even when i was in school we had a few pregnancies like 2 i can remember but they were like 16-17 year olds and this was in the 90's. It's pretty common for most girls to wait till after school or at least their senior year of school. Where i'm from Iris being a virgin is pretty common unless your a slut and it has nothing to do with religion or being a nun they just don't want to be considered a slut and not wanting to worry about getting pregnant before they go to college and getting a career. Most girl in my school wouldn't have sex that early unless they have been dating a long time.

Reactions: Crazymic79

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
Something i don't get also ...SPOILER... Cam said she couldn't do it with MC because she was a virgin oookkk so why did she do anal with him? Sure she was scared to lose her virginity because i don't maybe it might hurt or something i don't know but looks like anal would be just as bad. To be honest sure i wouldn't turn it down cause you know it's sex but also offended she didn't want to lose her V card on me. What could be reasons not to lose your V card on someone, to me 2 reasons come to mind 1. scared it might hurt 2. She wants to be sure she really likes him before giving up her virginity. Reason one went out the window when she did anal with him. So we are left with option 2

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Something i don't get also ...SPOILER... Cam said she couldn't do it with MC because she was a virgin oookkk so why did she do anal with him? Sure she was scared to lose her virginity because i don't maybe it might hurt or something i don't know but looks like anal would be just as bad. To be honest sure i wouldn't turn it down cause you know it's sex but also offended she didn't want to lose her V card on me. What could be reasons not to lose your V card on someone, to me 2 reasons come to mind 1. scared it might hurt 2. She wants to be sure she really likes him before giving up her virginity. Reason one went out the window when she did anal with him. So we are left with option 2
Don't you know that anal don't count?

• Haha
Reactions: MrDude1977
3.80 star(s) 190 Votes