rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Been a while since I last checked this game, I see that the latest update kind of messed up or changed some stuff to make it incoherent? What exactly was changed so drastically and how is it now with the game? Are some things better or is all of it now for the worse? Has it been addressed by the dev if these will be addressed in the next update?

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
1. scared it might hurt 2. She wants to be sure she really likes him before giving up her virginity. Reason one went out the window when she did anal with him. So we are left with option 2
1. Both will hurt, which implies letting her fuck her ass means she obliviously likes him... 2. She might also want to be sure he is worth giving up her virginity to...

Last edited:

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
1. Both will hurt, which implies letting her fuck her ass means she obliviously likes him... 2. She might also want to be sure he is worth giving up her virginity to...
Yeah i was thinking that to but IMO a girl thinking like that wouldn't even do anal or the BJ also her antics later in the story tells a different story. To me the Dev kinda ruined her character for me.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
This VN was pretty good till you couldn't avoid the Chloe and Lauren threesome. I avoided Chloe all through the VN and was on the love route with Lauren and then all of a sudden BAM threesome with Chloe. I didn't like that, It should have been a choice made by the player wether to have Chloe involved or not. Some of you like chloe and threesomes so your happy with it but i for one not that crazy about Chloe or her secret relationship she had with Lauren. There are actually several instances in the game where i thought i should have had the chance to say no to but didn't get the chance. This VN at it's current build i would give it a 3/5 stars it could easily be 5 stars if given us choices on wether they happen a certain way or not.

Marcelo123456

Sep 1, 2024
This VN was pretty good till you couldn't avoid the Chloe and Lauren threesome. I avoided Chloe all through the VN and was on the love route with Lauren and then all of a sudden BAM threesome with Chloe. I didn't like that, It should have been a choice made by the player wether to have Chloe involved or not. Some of you like chloe and threesomes so your happy with it but i for one not that crazy about Chloe or her secret relationship she had with Lauren. There are actually several instances in the game where i thought i should have had the chance to say no to but didn't get the chance. This VN at it's current build i would give it a 3/5 stars it could easily be 5 stars if given us choices on wether they happen a certain way or not.
Its the not letting you choose and force you to go on routes that you dont want on a playthrough like not letting you choose to join the mafia or not, and bugs like karen is pregnant with MC baby when you didnt had sex with her.

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
does anyone know how to fix this error? never had it in a renpy game before this one.
Oh.. I didn't notice..
Someone made a patch for that, but I don't remember the user..

The good news is that I got the patch.. check below, it should solve it.
Unzip and copy the files (only 2 files), then paste inside the "game" folder of the game.
Restart the game and tell me how it went.
GL

Last edited:

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Oh.. I didn't notice..
Someone made a patch for that, but I don't remember the user..

The good news is that I got the patch.. check below, it should solve it.
Unzip and copy the files (only 2 files), then paste inside the "game" file of the game.
Restart the game and tell me how it went.
GL
hypaweeb02

Reactions: Ranxerox

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
So we have nothing but another delay ( I , being honest, have some doubts if Fenriz is a real person) . We have approached to abandoned tag as much as we could be possible. Shall we see another dumb excuses ? Could Moody have forgotten the promises to meet deadlines successfully?

Reactions: NewSeal
3.80 star(s) 190 Votes