hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
Oh.. I didn't notice..
Someone made a patch for that, but I don't remember the user..

The good news is that I got the patch.. check below, it should solve it.
Unzip and copy the files (only 2 files), then paste inside the "game" folder of the game.
Restart the game and tell me how it went.
GL
thank you my man!

Reactions: Ranxerox

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Did the last update change the two routes with Lauren? Orginally at the branching paths if you chose to decide to fight them it would make her more corrupt in a sense and if you chose to go that you weren't involved or quit you would go the romantic path. This was reflected in the follow up actions and dialogue, but now since the new update there seems to be no difference between the two paths as the dialogue is still the same and the scenes so far as well. Is this the same for anyone else or is this a bug?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midnight Prophets

Marcelo123456

Sep 1, 2024
Did the last update change the two routes with Lauren? Orginally at the branching paths if you chose to decide to fight them it would make her more corrupt in a sense and if you chose to go that you weren't involved or quit you would go the romantic path. This was reflected in the follow up actions and dialogue, but now since the new update there seems to be no difference between the two paths as the dialogue is still the same and the scenes so far as well. Is this the same for anyone else or is this a bug?
its a bug like the scene with Karen when she says she is pregnant but you didn't do it with her.

Reactions: Midnight Prophets

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Somebody promised to start beta-testing last week. I guess that involvement into alien-predator conflict prevented Moody to start the testing.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
After finishing this update I hope we get the chance to go full domination style on those two girls at the lake like what you could do with Sophie. They were annoying as hell and the MC was just too passive the entire time. The first encounter with her I wanted to just drown her in the lake. By the time of the second encounter definitely wanted to drown both of them in the lake, or at least just get the option to choke them out or knock them out and take back your clothes. Would love to just see the MC break them worse than Sophie and make them real slaves. Also wish the MC would stop acting like such a wimp when it comes to some of the girls at this point in the game. Especially Karen if you on her route, like seriously she has had sex with him multiple times, pregnant with his child, and clearly starting to show signs of wanting to be with him. Man the hell up and take her as one of your women. It makes no sense to talk like your not interested in her or negatively to her when you are fully on her path and she is throwing herself to you.

Last edited:

Paulken0815

Dec 30, 2021
BETA TEST ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey everyone!
Our beta phase has officially kicked off. First up, I'll be doing a code tests with my fellow developer friends. Since I’ve taken over the coding part, we’ll be keeping an eye out for any potential issues that might pop up. After that, it's on to the regular beta process. If we don’t hit any major problem, I’m hoping to wrap up the beta by next week!

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
BETA TEST ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey everyone!
Our beta phase has officially kicked off. First up, I'll be doing a code tests with my fellow developer friends. Since I’ve taken over the coding part, we’ll be keeping an eye out for any potential issues that might pop up. After that, it's on to the regular beta process. If we don’t hit any major problem, I’m hoping to wrap up the beta by next week!
Oh boy Bibifoc is going to be busy. Hope there won't be a lot of bugs and he'll be available for AWAM coding end of this month.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait, didn't beta testing started like 2 weeks ago or did I read something wrong?
They said that beta testing would start in the "next week" or so. This below is from the Patreon post from September 2nd, which is also posted a couple pages back. With them doing it solo, I'm surprised it is even in beta testing at this point.

As always, this update is packed with over 30 new animations. There's a ton of new content, and I’m excited to announce that beta testing will kick off within the next week. The reason for the slight delay is that I'm now developing the game solo, which I’ll explain in more detail further down.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Life in Santa County 0.9.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod that's includes the official incest patch as well as the gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 3666142 View attachment 3666144 View attachment 3666145

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega Pixeldrain
This should be linked on the first page
all the patches and mods currently linked there suck, this one actually works

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I have nothing to see with that :unsure:
Oh. In LISC credits saw your name that you were one of the Beta testers of the last release. So I assumed you will be testing the upcoming release and since you also code Python I thought you might be lending hand with coding.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Oh. In LISC credits saw your name that you were one of the Beta testers of the last release. So I assumed you will be testing the upcoming release and since you also code Python I thought you might be lending hand with coding.
Just some feedback/help before joining the beta test team. In fact, I've done almost nothing since I joined the beta-testing team... and clearly nothing in the last release :rolleyes:

Reactions: dan_roger69
3.80 star(s) 190 Votes