cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
how to toggle auto forward please?
If you can and familiar with code, add this line code in screens.rpy file in quick menu section in that file:
Python:
textbutton _("Auto") action Preference("auto-forward", "toggle")
If you are not, use this screens.rpy file and copy and replace it in game folder.
P.S: I'm not checked it but i think it will work, test it and if not work tell me i check it and provide correct file.

BonanzaJoe

Aug 6, 2022
If you can and familiar with code, add this line code in screens.rpy file in quick menu section in that file:
Python:
textbutton _("Auto") action Preference("auto-forward", "toggle")
If you are not, use this screens.rpy file and copy and replace it in game folder.
P.S: I'm not checked it but i think it will work, test it and if not work tell me i check it and provide correct file.
I did both ways, but i dont have a quick menu in game. no "auto" to click.

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
I test it and its work!
1726667507382.png 1726667542942.png
1726667617402.png
If you don't see the quick menu press " Shift + O " it will open console then type this:
quick_menu = True
hit enter and you should see quick menu.
1726667993275.png

Reactions: JojodoLolo

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not to mention that some scenes lacked animations and they where never added.
All the animations where there, it was posted before that the update already had the 30 animations mentioned in the changelog, so yes, it had all the animations that it said it did.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I am talking about the past update, especially the last one and even the ones before, all the animations were added and there...
Oh ok, I thought you were talking about the upcoming update, my bad.
As far as I remember, club scene on Dom path, when you pick missionary ending, there's no animations at all, just a couple of renders for that scene.

When the update came out, it came out without animations (not the 1st time) but few weeks later, they were added, but not for that scene.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh ok, I thought you were talking about the upcoming update, my bad.
As far as I remember, club scene on Dom path, when you pick missionary ending, there's no animations at all, just a couple of renders for that scene.

When the update came out, it came out without animations (not the 1st time) but few weeks later, they were added, but not for that scene.
Nope, the last update was a mis communication between the 2 developers, it had all the animations that it said were coming it the patch, but they were already there.

• Haha
Reactions: duke200

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's pointless, forget it.
Yes, please do, since all the animations they've said were going to be in the game have been, if they weren't they were never going to have them in the first place. And if you mean "place holder" animations where you clicked on them and nothing happened in v0.8.x, those were added, and that was before the remake, v0.9.0 and beyond now is the remake and the beginning was remade, and a lot of other content as well was remade/removed.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, please do, since all the animations they've said were going to be in the game have been, if they weren't they were never going to have them in the first place. And if you mean "place holder" animations where you clicked on them and nothing happened in v0.8.x, those were added, and that was before the remake, v0.9.0 and beyond now is the remake and the beginning was remade, and a lot of other content as well was remade/removed.
You are right about animations being added later on, but you missed the part where I said "club scene on Dom path, when you pick missionary ending" has zero animations, unlike other endings.

I played the last update few months ago and went back and checked that scene, there's no animations, only a few renders. Maybe they forgot to add it for that scene or whatever, but my point still stands.
That scene (unlike others) have no animations. That was my point.

I hope it's clear now.

Marcelo123456

Sep 1, 2024
You are right about animations being added later on, but you missed the part where I said "club scene on Dom path, when you pick missionary ending" has zero animations, unlike other endings.

I played the last update few months ago and went back and checked that scene, there's no animations, only a few renders. Maybe they forgot to add it for that scene or whatever, but my point still stands.
That scene (unlike others) have no animations. That was my point.

I hope it's clear now.
Or they are there but the code doesn't trigger the animation to display, it wouldn't surprise me since this game is a bug fest that makes it unplayable at the moment.

3.80 star(s) 190 Votes