3.50 star(s) 44 Votes

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
If memory serves right tho, the last version fucked up the gallery so you´re still forced to replay the game from the beginning to get the gallery.

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I hope there is lovey-dovey sex with Tara, seeing ballbusters break down and turn in to schoolgirls in love is peak. I want the MC to kiss, hug, and mating press her while she tells him how much she loves him and makes eyes at him.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I hope there is lovey-dovey sex with Tara, seeing ballbusters break down and turn in to schoolgirls in love is peak. I want the MC to kiss, hug, and mating press her while she tells him how much she loves him and makes eyes at him.
idk but i think that would be pretty out of character coming from tara

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
idk but i think that would be pretty out of character coming from tara
Not so sure about that.
Think back to when she found out her ex was cheating on her, she practically broke down in tears. Or when she was having trouble with getting a job, every-time she failed she would curl up in her room and sulk. Then there was the thing with her cuddling up to MC in bed after he fought her ex and she got embarrassed about it when the MC brought it up.

The feisty bitch bit is just skin deep, pin her, kiss her, tell her you love her then watch her melt in your arms.

Last edited:

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
Tara is my favourite one. I mean the dev said that the next update is about her. But I'm not quite sure about that, even if it's a Tara's update, there won't be a lot of content right? o_O

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
gallery is blocked even i've got a lot of scenes, is it bugged?
if I remember correctly, you have to complete the character´s entire story to unlock them in the gallery. there is a but, but it has to do with loading a save which can bug out the gallery if you have a save from a previous version

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes