3.50 star(s) 44 Votes
D

Deleted member 2145422

The art style meets my taste. Reminds me bit of the good old 80-90 spraying times.
Protagonist are nice too. Environment, GUI and everything is well made.

All in all very very promising and I hope the Dev(s) can keep the motivation up for this project.

Looking forward to future updates.

Good luck and success!

Last edited by a moderator:

mixx0999

Dec 28, 2017
This looks very promising. I'm hoping to see regular development with this one. I'm surprised the developer has already lined up a pretty big team.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
So far the foundations looks decent and the dev does give regular updates on Patreon and doesn't stay silent for like 3 months and then magically release an update without a word.

Just gonna have to wait for more content tho but so far so good.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yeah, incest tag missing. Don't know whether i should be concerned that the game kinda looks like Summertime Saga ripoff. The map, layout of stuff and icons all look very familiar
why would you be concerned? if anything it shows the guy is looking on the long road ahead, as opposed to try and cash-in on thirsty dudes who will be tricked into buying into it, only to have the project either abandoned or forced changed due to patreon.

its actually refreshing to see this kind of thing, that isnt me saying the game will be perfect, hell, for all i know the project could fold next week! all im saying is, this is something that we shoud take as a step in the right direction.

as a side note, the only reason patreon is coming down on those projects is because people keep trying to force it. if they actually realised that by holding off on incest, and waiting until they got lax, ALOT more could be done... but hey, most of these guys are in to try and make a buck...

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
It's nice to see that they're putting up new art on their patreon (albeit locked,) but it's a bit worrying that they're staying closed-lipped on progress on the next version. On May 28 they said "almost done with 0.1.3" but their progress bar still shows 0.1.2 and doesn't even mention 0.1.3. At the very least, guys, update your progress bar.

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
The scenes look really good but the standing portrait arts look absolutely terrible. The mom is a whale and the sister has strange proportions, like her torso is too long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sick:
I can guarantee you have never seen a woman in your entire life. Speaking of lifes, you should get one, instead of critiquing the bodies of fictional women.

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
I can guarantee you have never seen a woman in your entire life. Speaking of lifes, you should get one, instead of critiquing the bodies of fictional women.
I don't understand the need to personally attack a stranger. This person doesn't like a certain aspect of the game, and they want to express their dissatisfaction. I think that's an acceptable reason to post on the forums, as long as they aren't overly antagonizing.

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
I don't understand the need to personally attack a stranger. This person doesn't like a certain aspect of the game, and they want to express their dissatisfaction. I think that's an acceptable reason to post on the forums, as long as they aren't overly antagonizing.
I'm not tolerant of casual sexism. This is not something that demands remorse or apology. Have a nice day.

Edit: btw. someone saying "this woman is fat!!!! ugh! whale!" is not "expressing dissatisfaction with a certain aspect of a game". It's being a sexist piece of shit. I hope this has cleared things up.

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
I'm not tolerant of casual sexism. This is not something that demands remorse or apology. Have a nice day.

Edit: btw. someone saying "this woman is fat!!!! ugh! whale!" is not "expressing dissatisfaction with a certain aspect of a game". It's being a sexist piece of shit. I hope this has cleared things up.
Technically how do you even know that the intent of the comment was sexist, would not they be fat shaming or body shaming?
Do you assume that it must be sexist because the comment was about a animated female. So any comment about any sex is sexist? Or is it any comment about a female that could be considered negative in your opinion is sexist. Or are you perhaps using politically charged language to lash out at something that offends you.
When the objective of the material is sexual titillation, is it not you're preference's in appearance and subject matter kind of valid discussion.

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes