3.50 star(s) 44 Votes

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Is the swimsuit scene in the mall supposed to be cropped? She always loads in for me off screen, with just her head visible. meanwhile MC is describing erect nipples and swaying titties, then she puts on a sensible swimsuit and is visible
I want to know that too, that was a literal cockblock.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
nice if u press load in main menu it pops up the save/load, but it's first option is save instead of load like i pressed, good bye playthrough.

Last edited:

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Hello!
I've seen in the change log that they had end game credit or so...is that mean the game is complete?

And secondly : is this just my computer or this game is bugged bugged and bugged???

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
you know what I like about this game? the huge amount of h-scenes and "not cock blocking" images. The game mechanic itself.... it's just ... PERFECT... 0 bugs, 0 crash, 0 content .... ops I mean 0 problems.

In almost 2 years, so far the dev have just implemented
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AWESOME!

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
So, has anyone else tried v.0.5.3 yet which when you opens it up says 5.2 when you start the game?

jardinier

May 12, 2020
two malfunctions :
The name of Lily'friend is not correct in various dialogs.
Cass_name error.png
And Janice have 4 hands after receiving is package.
Janice_four_handed.png
my version is v0-5-3.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Speaking of, I don't know if it's happened for anyone else, but Tara's face didn't load for me when she's lying down and getting her butt tattoo. It wasn't a problem in the pre-bugfix version, so it must be something new with the public release.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Great to see that they’re tackling the bugs. Some of the biggest ones I’ve seen myself seem to be included.

milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
The update mentioned "new Lily chapters" and "new Tara chapters." That's story content.
First problem is that when I launch the game, it still says its 0.5.2. The second issue is that when I load my saves from 0.5.2, the game tells me there's no additional chapters.

1623088547282.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
First problem is that when I launch the game, it still says its 0.5.2. The second issue is that when I load my saves from 0.5.2, the game tells me there's no additional chapters.

View attachment 1234225
It could been that upload was not updated on that particular upload. Another thing many games will not detect the new after loading until you have done some action like sleep a day which will than trigger it to realize you updated the game and start showing new events.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Im cerious why does this game not have a incest tag it can be played it incest ?
Probably since it’s not explicitly 100% incest, as you can define the relationship you have with each character. Everyone knows it’s supposed to be incest, but if the developers come out and say the characters are supposed to be related, they could be kicked off of patreon.

Nejireta

Mar 20, 2020
The update mentioned "new Lily chapters" and "new Tara chapters." That's story content.
This is under the section "Previous patch notes below" This is just another batch of bug fixes. At the very bottom of the post they list the things coming in the next content update.

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes