4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
AngeloSylveryTrudeauPinto and

Honestly guys,
I'm really glad about you, since I start this game (gosh already 4 years ... seriously!?) You give me always a great support and you take always the time to defend me!
I think is my fault if @Content_Consumer think is a weird situation... I haven't explain enough... maybe I'm a lazy boy sometimes ^^

By the way, I hope you still liking the game... For now, I work a little on "All About"... I think I can release a little update soon.
Stay well guys!

Merci!

View attachment 1608872 View attachment 1608874
View attachment 1608875
View attachment 1608876 View attachment 1608878
I am also here to support you badvador and i will patiently wait for the new update of your first game life of Desmond and I will wait for more content to be added in your new game all about before I play it and will there be some buff characters like Mr j in your second game badvador ? And are you also planning to add some romanceable buff muscle daddies in both of your games?

Reactions: Badvador

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I am also here to support you badvador and i will patiently wait for the new update of your first game life of Desmond and I will wait for more content to be added in your new game all about before I play it and will there be some buff characters like Mr j in your second game badvador ? And are you also planning to add some romanceable buff muscle daddies in both of your games?
yes, they are daddy planned in "all about"... less in life of, only in few extra scene like with mr J but i dont think in the "main" story story... but i never say never.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018

It's finally here!

This update look shorter than usual, but the last scene contain a lot of path so a lot of work for me ^^
changelog:
- Day 09
- New scene with Miss Esperanza
- New scene with Ginny
Enjoy it!
Like usual tell me if you found some bugs...

d9matin0010.jpg
ginny_j6_013.jpg j9_esp_002.jpg d9_school_0045.jpg

Last edited:

kalindu978

Jun 22, 2020

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Life of Desmond [v0.8.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.55 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 980 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 970 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021
Is it normal that I lost count of the times I played this game...?

On the other hand, every time I see Gine/Gina/Ginger or whatever... - every time I skip all the girls at full speed... LOL
(then not important whatever the type of femininity, it repels me to the highest point - the proof, I hardly ever talk about it, or so I allude to it in relation to the cod that will have been desiccated in tones of salt for decades with old mold covering it - then that's the only thing it reminds me of)

When a man for me... - I drool just thinking about a good and handsome well-built stallion like a glass cabinet with whom I can have a good wrestling session before moving on to the act of delection of that could exist more divine in this earth...

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Which is the password for the new talk option with Lady Valenka? If you choose "On your knees" there is the old scene. But there is another talk option -> "Release". A password is needed here.

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes