VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Life Of Kiki [v0.03 Preview] [Echidna]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Moussedo

A really good game with some similarities with Good girl gone bad but it's great and I love this game. It's just on 0.03 but it's quite good.
    I'm still waiting that the author come back with some news
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Patdo777

This game is excellent, I love it. It's so good that I want it to be sooo much longer.
    there are a few things I didn't like but they're just small things.
    Some text is blue, red or green and while in some games like good girl gone bad it's obvious what the colors mean, here it isn't that obvious what they mean or what they do. Another thing is that I don't like the art of the men, it doesn't seem to have the same quality as the art of the female characters.

Enough of that. I loved the game and the characters, especially Kiki and her sister, they are great. Loveable and funny and sexy.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

torkenstiem

I like the direction this game is going. The art style looks fun and the choices you make actually work. The personality of the MC really comes alive in the story. The changes that were made since the beginning made a big difference.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Caesar28

Very similar to Good girl gone bad (from the style).
    I really enjoy the great art and the naughty story / the transformation of main character Kiki.
    Give it at least a try, you'll enjoy it!
    I'm curios how it will continue...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

aotp

I really enjoyed this game, a bit short so far but I think it is building into something like what good girl gone bad is. Currently there is only 1 day of game play, but you can see the fun aspects of the girl experimenting in her new town. The writing is really well done and isn't a russian translation too. Always a plus. Also I like the art style.

So lots of potential and hopefully it is updated regularly.
  6. J
    4.00 star(s)

julian94

Good so far but increase update sizes and add android port. Enjoyed the work and some of the art. There are times where she does look a little masculine and returns to normal, maybe the angle and the art style? Anyways I'm still little confused on if this is all a true story or are you making up one. If so think of adding a bimbo choice. Fake tits and ass
  7. 2.00 star(s)

veselqku

This is bad copy of "Good girl gone bad". But this game has potential and I hope in the future to make it interesting and entertaining. The graphics are not at the required level and the author should try to improve the image.